Session 8 6

The system map shows angry swarms of red pouring through Chandley's two more distant jump points. Currently only one dot - the carrier commandeered by Zinda - is on the system map, though the rest of the party's assets can enter at any time. The fourth jump point remains quiet for now. Nephilim radio traffic pours from Chandley the star…though visual observation does not yet show a wormhole there.
[OOC] Spyboy: Radio or Neutrino?
[OOC] Spyboy: Nevermind, if it's pouring out it's omnidirectional and neutrino comms aren't.
Zinda: "Nephilim, really…?"
[OOC] WC GM: Radio.
Zinda clicks on her her Neutrino comm.
Zinda: "[What the hell are you doing…?]"
[OOC] WC GM: Per end of last session.
Spyboy: "More to the point, which faction are they? The ones who were here pulled back to White to complete construction of that node…"
WorkerNephilim: "[We were worried that those who oppose you might be a problem, so we returned to reactivate just enough for guidance. It seems our fellows believe that you can do it.]"
WorkerNephilim: "[And…this seems to have redirected your opponents' ire. We will flee this structure and let them destroy it, that it may buy you time to act.]"
Zinda: "[Uh, you're talking about the barrier? We would much prefer it in one piece.]"
Spyboy: "[No, they're not. That barrier is gone.]"
Spyboy: "[They're talking about the Chandley wormhole. Is the White wormhole operational?]"
Zinda: "[Could be, if we did some work on it.]"
WorkerNephilim: "[The other wormhole is not yet ready, but with the knowledge transmitted from your university, we may be able to reactivate it quickly. No more than a day, if you wish it so. Do you wish it so?]"
Spyboy: "How long till the Roland jumps in, do you think?"
Zinda: "[Let's hold off on that.]"
Zinda tries get a handle on what she's facing in terms of the opposing fleet.
Spyboy similarly tracks broadcasts, runs decryptions, and examines message priorities.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Just waiting for Abraham's order."
[OOC] Spyboy: …Can we transmit through the jump point? I thought that was impossible.
[OOC] WC GM: If it's being held open, which IIRC it is.
[OOC] Spyboy: Strike 'thought' and replace with 'assumed.'
Abraham: "Spyboy? We can delay if you believe it to be necessary?"
Spyboy: "Your decision, sir. Right now this carrier is pretty much causus belli, but we can ditch it if you want to delay action."
The opposing fleets are…large. Not the gigantic fleets of legendary battles Zinda has heard about from the Terran-Kilrathi War, but larger than anything Oldziey has had to face. Four capital ships in each of the two fleets, and an adequate number of screening small ships; from their formation, these would seem to be staffed with real, competent officers and crew. Fighter count is not possible to estimate from this distance.
Spyboy: "That is, Heggy and I can leave the ship under cloak, and Zinda could in theory do the same. If we don't, then the battle starts now."
Spyboy: "If we do, then the Confederation gets a mystery, a wormhole to destroy, and we get a few more days to prepare."
Abraham: "No need to delay then. Leap us, XO."
Zinda frowns.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Roger that!" The Roland moves through the wormhole.
Zinda checks their IFF. Are they broadcasting which units?
Zinda sends a hail, text only.
The incoming fleets are broadcasting Confederation IFF. There were records of Black Lance specific IFF, but it seems they are not using that yet.
Zinda: "Why would you send special needs people to die en mass? That's fucked up, and you won't even give us a chance to prove we're pure humans…?"
Zinda: "Aren't you the scary monsters here?"
No response comes to the hail.
Zinda monitors their maneuvers.
Spyboy sends an open broadcast, in his uniform, with Heggy out of view.
Zinda broadcasts her records of her discussion with the guy from the brig.
Spyboy: "Mayday, Mayday, this is Lieutenant Michael Pearson of the Confederation Navy. We have been attacked by ships that appear to have been manufactured by Confederation Navy suppliers under false identification using assorted bioweapons including clone soldiers and bioengineered toxins."
Spyboy: "We request aid from any Navy personnel as we believe this to be a splinter faction of the genocidal racial supremacist group calling themselves the 'Black Lance.'"
It takes some seconds before the reply comes back.
Julius: "This is the Confederation Navy carrier Julius. Please transmit details of your contact, and the forces this sector has available to combat further infiltration. In particular, what is the garrison strength of Armstrong?"
[OOC] WC GM: Tactics check if you please. Abraham too.
Zinda hangs near the jump point, prepared to bug out.
Abraham rolled up 4dF: 0 + 0 0 (Base: 7 Total: 8) (Science for Tactics.)
Spyboy rolled up 4dF: - - + + (Base: 0 Total: 0) (Tactics for Tactics. Tagging 'Information, First Principle of Warfare.')
[OOC] Spyboy: Ugh.
[OOC] Spyboy: Meant '.fudge 9.' So, 9.
Zinda rolled up 4dF: 0 + + 0 (Base: 3 Total: 5) (Tactics)
Abraham: "This is Captain Abraham Bounty, requesting verification code 3862w from Julius. You see, I served on the Julius. So if you don't know what a 3862w is… we'll that will be quite telling."
Spyboy throws together a seemingly comprehensive report, including relatively systematic underestimations of defenses, details of security holes on the Roland that no longer exist, and accurate but cherry picked reports regarding the 'political officers' treatment of their 'bullets.'
Spyboy broadcasts it in the clear.
Seconds pass after Abraham's transmission, then minutes.
It seems their response has been made by default.
Spyboy: "Although, given that odds are it's Black Lance in command of communications as well, perhaps I should ensure that it's not Black Lance in command of communications."
Zinda sends another text. "Why don't you just turn on the black lance IFF? Speed things up."
[OOC] Spyboy: Ugh. What's Dakka's ship named?
[OOC] Abraham: The Gooiekablooie
[OOC] WC GM: The Waterloo
[OOC] Abraham: I stand by my guess.
Spyboy follows up his last earnest and loyal message with a comprehensive report on the current status of the Waterloo, with scanty details on the difficulties Dakka is having with his crew and a trojan horse. An active trojan horse, that is.
Spyboy rolled up 4dF: 0 0 - 0 (Base: 8 Total: 7) (Communications to take over the enemy fleets' communications.)
[OOC] WC GM: Actually - instead, make a Charm roll.
[OOC] WC GM: Abraham too. They'll add up.
Abraham rolled up 4dF: 0 0 - 0 (Base: 4 Total: 3) (Charm. Woo. Charm. Have I even rolled this before?)
[OOC] WC GM: First time for everything.
[OOC] Zinda: May be wise to tag it.
Spyboy rolled up 4dF: + - 0 0 (Base: 6 Total: 6) (Charm.)
[OOC] Spyboy: Alas, I dropped Navy Brat before it would finally be useful!
[OOC] WC GM: Total 9. Good enough.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Opposing fleet seems to be off course."
Spyboy: "Interesting."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Just a guess, but…yep, there's the power fluctuations."
Zinda: "Should we move to support, *captain*?"
ExecutiveOfficer: "I am getting too familiar with scanning for active mutinies."
Spyboy: "I would, but you're in charge of this ship, not me."
Zinda sends another bit of advice.
Zinda: "When you get to the bridge, check to see if there's a bomb. Knife in the interlock worked for us."
Abraham: "XO, in-between mutiny scans, please move us to a range where we can led support."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Already on it. Even at emergency speed, it will take about an hour to arrive."
Spyboy: "Admiral, do you want us to assist? Heggy and I aren't much, and Zinda and her…forces…would be very effective but only somewhat…directed."
Abraham: "Legally, ship in distress and not actively shooting at us, I think we have to move in to assist. At least until they do decide to open fire."
Zinda positions to assist if she gets any requests.
As the group proceeds…
Nephilim: "YES! WITH JUST WORDS!"
Zinda: "[Would you please stay out of this? You're going to cause problems.]"
Zinda: "[Just…cloak up, and like, stay out of sight until we can introduce you in a way that won't cause a firefight.]"
WorkerNephilim: "[We are. This is not our doing.]"
WorkerNephilim: "[This is THEIRS.]" Coordinates are attached.
Wenser: "[…knew I should not have contacted them. Sigh. Hello.]"
Spyboy: "[Hello.]"
Zinda: "[Hey Wenser. Did they get out of hand?]"
Wenser: "[I am trying to keep them from getting out of hand, by telling them to believe in you.]"
Wenser: "[Your success *may* heal our schism.]"
Zinda: "[I, uh, see.]"
Zinda: "[Does that mean you'd stop trying to kill us?]"
Zinda figures she should probably get involved. She starts heading to the boarding craft.
Wenser: "[Stop? I have never started.]"
[OOC] WC GM: Anything else, or fast-forward to when you're over there?
[OOC] Zinda: Let's just move in.
[OOC] WC GM: And - any preference on which of the two fleets? Or splitting up between them?
[OOC] Zinda: Zinda's just heading to whichever capital craft needs the most help.
[OOC] WC GM: They seem pretty similar, though one has 3 carriers 1 gunship, the other one 3 gunships 1 carrier.
[OOC] Abraham: Yeah, we're in Triage mode right now methinks.
[OOC] Zinda: Yeah. I think we need gunships more, so I'll take one of those.
[OOC] Metis: Carriers are considered the supreme tool of war now, right? So, according to modern (whatever that means in a sci-fi game) war theory, the carrier side has the advantage?
[OOC] Spyboy: More practically, in modern international struggles, carriers are the only way to project power. Non-carriers are useful for specific tasks, or protecting carriers.
[OOC] WC GM: And that carries over in the Wing Commander universe.
[OOC] Spyboy: Though in the modern world, there's a bit of a blurry line between 'aircraft' and 'drones' and 'missiles,' so cruisers and destroyers and even attack subs can be used to project power via cruise missiles.
[OOC] WC GM: Fighters, in the Wing Commander 'verse, seem to be kind of 'missiles/drones that can be reused a lot, and strike many times, if the pilot is decent'.
[OOC] Abraham: Don't worry, the next supreme tool of war will be little android girls.
[OOC] WC GM: The distances at which they are deployed preventing true drone use…and something like Metis needed for effective AI pilots.
[OOC] Metis: Given how Metis' one flight crashed the family fighter… that's still subject to debate.
[OOC] WC GM: Training! It's a thing that takes time. Anyway, fast forwarding…
[OOC] Spyboy: Ah - Spyboy and Heggy are leaving the ship on their fighter under cloak. Spyboy will be assisting the mutineers via tactical support and quick hacks. Same carrier group as Zinda's destination, though.
The carriers have moved to dock with one another. The gunship tumbles, power out. It looks like all support craft are docked with the carriers, and the fighters still in the hangars, the crew and officers having other things in mind.
[OOC] WC GM: Spyboy and Zinda to the gunship-heavy group, Roland to the carrier-heavy group?
[OOC] WC GM: If so, then above is for Roland. The arrivals are practically simultaneous, though.
Zinda trundles out in her fighter and locates the bridge of the gunship most in need of assistance.
Over on the other fleet, two of the gunships have fired on each other, resulting in mutual destruction. The remaining gunship shot up the carrier's hangar, preventing launches, before its own weapons were disabled.
[OOC] Spyboy: Any idea on the relative loyalties? The mutual destruction I'm pretty sure on.
Of the lone gunship and carrier fleet, the gunship seems under Black Lance control while the carrier seems to be under control of the hangar crew and pilots, which you assume to be not-Black-Lance therefore true Confederation.
In the other fleet, communications are cut off and no one seems in control.
[OOC] Spyboy: Well, the gunship no longer has guns. Time for me to take a look at its files…
[OOC] WC GM: Spyboy and Zinda are docking with the disabled gunship? Together or separately?
[OOC] Spyboy: Not docking. Remote access.
[OOC] WC GM: And what are Abraham and Metis doing with the fleet the Roland has arrived at?
[OOC] Zinda: Zinda's just gonna enter through a blast hole.
The gunship does not seem to be responding to outside hails. There is no way to access remotely, unless someone within reactivates a link.
Metis studies the scene with the Roland's sensors, watching for unusual activity such as sudden reinforcements.
[OOC] Metis: Are those carriers Roland-sized?
Zinda has no trouble finding and blasting directly into the exposed bridge. Whatever political contractor lobbied for bridges having a direct view of space on this model had better have gotten their money. There was one officer keeping watch, but it seems most of the crew is trying to fix the guns.
[OOC] WC GM: Bigger than Roland, somewhat. More modern.
Zinda checks for any explosives.
This ship does not seem rigged to self-destruct in quite the same manner. The reactors could be set to overload, however.
Zinda also sets the computers to have remote console enabled, for spyboy.
Zinda confirms the reactors are not going to overload soon.
Spyboy: "[…Access enabled! …Zinda, was that you? Thank you!]"
Scanning the interlocked carriers, there seems to be a standoff rendering most of all three ships' systems effectively offline, save for life support.
Zinda: "[No comment.]"
Zinda: "[Let's just try and take these intact.]"
Spyboy easily finds files supposing "contamination" from an unspecified source (which circumstances could imply to be Nephilim, but which could just as well have had no source), justifying orders to investigate and, if necessary, sterilize.
It is a quick leap to conclude that the officers were going to order preemptive population annihilations for every planet (and other population center) encountered.
Zinda starts flitting through internal sensors to check whether the people on this ship are Confed or Black Lance.
Abraham is reading the fleet for the influx of castaways/prisoners/patients.
The crew wears Confederation uniforms; the officers wear Black Lance patches. The reactors seem at normal status for now.
The medical centers on the carriers seem to be handling what patients there are. Two seem to be under crew control and are in heavy use; one seems to be under Black Lance control and barely used.
Zinda: "Well, I guess I'll go pay them a visit."
Zinda starts working her way to the batteries.
Spyboy starts leapfrogging through internal security systems, basically acting as Mission Control for Zinda, warning her of possible ambushes and such.
[OOC] WC GM: Batteries as in guns or as in reactors?
[OOC] Zinda: Guns
The guns are, unfortunately, where most of the crew is right now. Ambushes are not the concern so much as walking into rooms with machinery and lots of people - granted, currently distracted people, but enough that even Zinda's slitherers - the number that can be poured in at a time, anyway - would be outnumbered.
[OOC] Zinda: Not a problem. I'm planning to walk anyways.
[OOC] Zinda: Walk into a room of people anyways.
[OOC] Spyboy: Well, if Spyboy can still call priority targets he'll consider himself to be helping.
[OOC] WC GM: So what are you doing?
[OOC] Zinda: Am I in there yet?
[OOC] WC GM: You're near the guns, but you said you weren't walking in there.
[OOC] Spyboy: Zinda's going to be walking from room to room like the wrath of nature, utilizing slitherers, power fluctuations, and machinery to defend against the bullets flying towards her, making sure that every Black Lance officer as well as any non-Lance who don't get out of her way fast enough die.
[OOC] Zinda: Oh, no, I am.
[OOC] Zinda: Right inside. Full view. No sneaky.
[OOC] WC GM: Ah, in that case…
[OOC] Zinda: No visible slithers.
Zinda gets a few looks, but does not seem threatening and so is ignored at first.
[OOC] Spyboy: Spyboy's going to start giving tactical advice to the mutineers ranging from 'move around this way to avoid a knot of Black Lance with guns' to 'set down your guns carefully and wait for the Wrath of Nature to pass.'
Zinda: "Oh god what's happening!?"
Zinda: "Are we under attack what the hell?"
Zinda: "I was woken up by the depressurization warnings!"
Zinda does her best to look dazed.
[OOC] Spyboy: I guess I was wrong! Zinda's being much less direct than I'm used to!
[OOC] Metis: That's not Zinda.
Crew: "They've got their own problems. Hope that buys enough time for us to…waaait, I don't recognize you?"
[OOC] Spyboy: Is the crew she's talking to Black Lance?
Crew: "And the warnings were fifty minutes ago!"
Zinda: "Sorry, I was rotated in on the last shift, listen, what happened? Who're 'they'?"
Zinda: "Oh my god is this a mutiny?"
[OOC] WC GM: Confederation uniform, no BL patch.
Crew: "Not here, but the carrier yeah. Fortunately we managed to jam up their fighters before they could launch."
Zinda: "Oh god I need to make sure my buddy's OK!"
Zinda scrambles back out the way she came.
Crew: "If you're running, could you check on the bridge please? We lost contact with them."
Zinda: "Yeah no problem! What do you need?"
Crew: "Make sure they're okay. Sensors. And turn off the comms; command thinks they might have a system cracker."
Zinda: "Yeah will do!"
Zinda runs up and sets to work.
Once clear of anybody, she starts working her way back to the bridge.
Zinda: "[They're Black Lance. Spyboy, you mind swapping the oxygen with hydrogen in their life support?]"
Spyboy finds no mutineers on the gunship. The carrier crew can use a bit of direction, but they soon have all internal systems under control and set to restoring ability to project power.
Zinda: "[We'll suffocate them without them noticing.]"
Zinda: "[Then, I'll puppet the bodies and we can use the gunship.]"
Spyboy grimaces.
Spyboy: "[I'd rather kill them clean.]"
Zinda: "[This is clean.]"
Zinda: "[No pain, no firefight, no mess.]"
Spyboy: "[I guess it beats infesting them with converters.]"
Spyboy frowns and looks over the life support files. Dropping oxygen is the kind of specific problem life support systems look for on a driver level. So are rising hydrogen levels - which they'd notice, barring the narcotic effects - and carbon dioxide. Time to consider other creative ways to kill them.
Spyboy: "[Actually I might…swap the nitrogen and oxygen levels. Then a single spark will set a fast-burning fire, kill them quick.]"
Zinda: "[Sounds good. Go for it.]"
[OOC] Abraham: Nah, swap the helium/oxygen levels instead.
Spyboy bumps the oxygen levels up a lot. Pretty soon it's past the lethal dose - well into oxygen narcosis - and the presence of just about anything in the batteries is a massive fire hazard. Including the metal walls.
[OOC] WC GM: Presumably Zinda is getting off the ship, at least packing herself and her slitherers into the boarding craft, before this happens?
[OOC] Metis: Don't torch my Zinda!
[OOC] Spyboy: Yes - or finding sealable bulkheads and staying on the part of the ship with normal atmosphere.
[OOC] WC GM: Does Spyboy exempt the bridge? That's trivial to seal off.
[OOC] WC GM: Being designed for it.
[OOC] Spyboy: Roll Science as an Overcome action and narrate the results? And yes, no need to anger Zinda by scorching her surface. Especially since her biology could very easily have changed enough for her to get very angry.
[OOC] WC GM: Sure. I'd say "autopass" but there is a chance it could fail…
Spyboy rolled up 4dF: 0 + - - (Base: 5 Total: 4) (Using physics to slaughter the entire crew of a ship in a short fiery blaze.)
The guns, currently undergoing active maintenance, do happen to have quite a bit of metal dust around, the type that easily ignites in the proper atmospheric conditions.
The first giggles are heard as oxygen levels climb past 30%. Soon people know something is very wrong, but they are too drunk on oxygen to do anything about it. They're also getting careless about the repairs they are performing. A careless spark…and in less than a minute, the temperature of the batteries skyrocket and the oxygen is turned to carbon
Spyboy: dioxide. The flames burn out almost as quickly.
The batteries are silent…
Zinda: "And that's that."
Zinda signals some tugs on the carrier to collect the gunship.
Spyboy: "That should have done it. Unfortunately, I'm afraid most of my cameras are only showing black."
Zinda: "Onto the next one then."
Zinda hops into her fighter and buzzes the hanger of the nearby carrier enough to give them the news.
The carrier is still unable to launch, but the carrier's crew acknowledge that the gunship will not be firing on them now.
[OOC] Spyboy: Is the Julius at this jump point, or the other?
The other two gunships show no sign of life, and little sign of structural integrity.
[OOC] WC GM: The other.
[OOC] Spyboy: So Abraham's problem for now.
[OOC] WC GM: It's the one that's held mostly by the Black Lance.
[OOC] Spyboy: What IFF is this one broadcasting?
[OOC] WC GM: Are Abraham and Metis just monitoring, for the moment?
Zinda moves onto the next gunship and starts checking for survivors.
[OOC] Abraham: Yeah.
[OOC] WC GM: All the ships that are broadcasting IFF are broadcasting Confederation IFF.
[OOC] Spyboy: Sorry, I was looking for name.
[OOC] Zinda: Yeah, hence why Zinda actually boarded to ask about their loyalties.
[OOC] Zinda: I was cracking up at "Oh my god is this a mutiny?"
[OOC] Metis: Correct.
[OOC] Abraham: The USS Imnotabadguy.
[OOC] Spyboy: Heehee
Zinda finds none. Between reactor core breach, and hull breach while the crews were not suited for EVA, she finds useful biomass but no functioning human beings.
Zinda deploys some biomass converting spores. So sets them to leave the dental records intact.
[OOC] WC GM: With sister builds of the same design, USS Imnotabadguyeither and the USS Imnotabadguyhonest?
Spyboy contacts the carrier and starts looking for any way that he can supply support - coordinating medical supplies, etc.
The main thing the carrier wants is spare shield generators, so they can pressurize the hangar and prep for launching. They can clear the debris but they are not set up to operate their hangar in vacuum.
Spyboy's fighter's shield generator would suffice, but that would leave him unprotected.
[OOC] Spyboy: Can I jack one from the gunship?
[OOC] WC GM: That would work too. Or salvage from the wrecks.
[OOC] Spyboy: ….Hmm. Salvage…
Spyboy: "Copy that, carrier. En route."
[OOC] Spyboy: Salvage it is.
Zinda tries to salvage a shield generator from one of the gunships.
The shield generators seem mostly intact. They did not have time to power up before the gunships exchanged fire.
The carrier crew is grateful, and engages engines to follow if you are heading to the other fleet; they expect to be launch-ready by the time they arrive.
[OOC] WC GM: Are you heading there, and if so, do you go slow to escort or do you fly at usual fighter speed?
[OOC] Spyboy: …I don't know that I trust them that much. Could be that the gunship crew was wrong about the carrier being loyalists. I'd rather accelerate away and secure the situation at the other jump node before they arrive.
[OOC] Spyboy: I still haven't figured out how to admit to Nephilim contact, either.
[OOC] WC GM: You haven't admitted yet, and presumably you're waiting on that until after the current crisis is over.
[OOC] Metis: Thankfully, you don't have to; that's Abe's job.
[OOC] Metis: Which he will delegate to Zinda, the expert and admitting things.
[OOC] WC GM: Zinda flies ahead with Spyboy, yes? The gunship, even if taken over, won't be able to fly much faster than the carrier.
As Spyboy and Zinda are en route…
ExecutiveOfficer: "Sir! Julius engines spiking! I think they're trying to self destruct. At that range they'll take the other carriers with them."
[OOC] Abraham: "Quickly XO, execute maneuver 3862w!"
[OOC] WC GM: "Roger! Radio silence, broadcasting dead air."
Abraham: "Take out those engines, XO!"
ExecutiveOfficer: "That's going to take some sharp shooting, but I'll try…"
Abraham lends his aid by pointing out the biggest, least shielded targets.
[OOC] Abraham: Science or Engineering
[OOC] WC GM: Gunnery
[OOC] Abraham: k
[OOC] WC GM: Not Science, and your Gunnery's better than your Engineering
Abraham rolled up 4dF: - + - + (Base: 5 Total: 5) (Gunnery)
Abraham's "aid" is more like him taking aim himself, which the XO is more than happy to allow.
[OOC] Abraham: Chessa doesn't care. How depressing when your fricking dicebot isn't vested in your success or failure. Whatever.
The Roland's own weapons are not much, but with the carriers' shields down, he can slice through their armor with a precise volley.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Power spike tailing off. Looks like you did it, sir. Julius engines are disabled."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Reading increased attacks - looks like they're trying to blow one of the other carriers' engines."
Just then, Zinda and Spyboy arrive on scene.
Abraham: "Persistent. Oh wait, they're going to be busy with Zinda now. I'll go pop popcorn."
ExecutiveOfficer: "You're expecting her to take that long, sir?"
Abraham: "It's more than I really can't bear to watch. Also, being off the bridge gives me plausible deniability."
Zinda: "Should I head in?"
Zinda scans. Is their bridge exposed to space? "
[OOC] Abraham: Do you want it to be?
The carriers are designed more sensibly, with bridges closer to the internal hangar bays.
However, the hangar bays - currently open and undefended - give quick access to almost anywhere on the ships.
Zinda flies into the hangar, determines the best spot to slice to gain access to the bridge, and starts prepping a slither to function as an impromptu industrial-size plasma cutter.
[OOC] WC GM: …risking making Torchy jealous? :P
[OOC] Zinda: Why of course not. Torchy's going to be the core. Or something. : P
[OOC] Metis: Torchy, if mommy doesn't love you anymore, Metis will give you a good home.
[OOC] Zinda: Awww~
[OOC] WC GM: So, Metis will have a hot daughter?
[OOC] Metis: Any robot of that size is definitionally warm-to-the-touch.
[OOC] WC GM: Lapis: see PM

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License