Session 5 4

The spittake of Abraham's is dodged by two bridge officers. Apparently they have done this before.
Abraham: "Sorry about that."
Abraham: "Metis, did she give any reasons for wanting to destroy Lago prime? I mean beyond that she really doesn't like LAGOS?"
Spyboy: "…."
Ingenue: "That always seemed sufficient reason for Zinda."
Abraham: "But not for me (or anyone else). Please ask her. Preferably before she tries to destroy Lago Prime."
[OOC] Ingenue: Please ask her? zzzzzt…. looks like we're out of radio range… Just getting static… operator? Can you help me place this call?
[OOC] Abraham: If you want to say she's incommunicado, that's fine. Also meta.
Spyboy: "There's another reason."
[OOC] Spyboy: Spyboy could know about it….right? Yeah, it had to be a call he was monitoring.
Abraham: "Another reason why she wants to destroy Lago Prime? I'm listening."
[OOC] WC GM: And/or Spyboy just knows Zinda that well by now.
Spyboy: "You remember the head of that fighter squadron we fought off the Hotel?"
Abraham: "Oh… um… Albert, right?"
Spyboy: "Yes."
Abraham: "What about him?"
Spyboy: "Albert was the first human- well, that we know of…"
Spyboy: "Anyway, Albert left an afterimage of her mind on LaGOS. But the afterimage is fading."
[OOC] Ingenue: Isn't it Alfred? Who is a her?
Abraham: "So she's trying to give him a 'clean' death?"
Spyboy: "I dunno what Zinda's after, whether it's to keep her alive or make sure she dies in battle."
[OOC] Spyboy: I think Abraham did it deliberately?
[OOC] Abraham: Ah did. Also the gender thing.
[OOC] Spyboy: Which was my fault for not responding properly.
[OOC] Spyboy: Whereas me, I couldn't remember her name at all. Even tried looking it up.
Abraham: "I can see the second. But the first is… not probable. Even for Zinda."
[OOC] Abraham: That's right, she's not here. Everyone bash her while you can.
[OOC] Isabel: Meanwhile in another part of the ship…
Abraham: "Okay, the obvious. Has Lago Prime been totally evacuated yet? Other than Zinda and LAGOS?"
Spyboy: "Well, right now Albert - no, it was Alfred, wasn't it - exists as noise within LaGOS' systems, and has even been able to take control at least once, at least of part of her."
[OOC] Isabel: do you mind if i just throw actions while you speak?
Spyboy: "That…I do not know. Zinda hasn't said anything about it and her communicator doesn't have video capabilities."
[OOC] Abraham: If this were a TV show, the scene would have cut to you while Spyboy and myself continue in a voiceover.
[OOC] Ingenue: Do it.
Spyboy: "I doubt it, though. Elles said she was going to 'throw' the rest of the Integrated at us."
Isabel has been messing around with the terminal for quite some time, preparing the groundwork for getting admin access to the video systems. It seems everything's ready.
ExecutiveOfficer: "The Warrens are still on Lago Prime, sir. I don't think Prime'll be evacuated until…well, it might take something like ejecting the Warrens, given the data you reported."
[OOC] Isabel: Comms for hacking, right?
Abraham: "Right. Then tell her 'no'. No wait… tell her 'not yet'. That will go over better and she /probably/ won't ignore it just to show she can."
[OOC] WC GM: Or Computers.
[OOC] Isabel: computers then.
Isabel rolled up 4dF: - 0 + - (Base: 5 Total: 4) (Accessing the video feed)
[OOC] Spyboy: By book, should be comms, but given that Isabel has hardware access….~
[OOC] Isabel: :c
[OOC] Isabel: How much do i need for a clean intrusion? AKA no traces
[OOC] WC GM: Contested check.
[OOC] Isabel: Any chance of rerolling or aspects?
[OOC] Abraham: I think how it works is the more successes you get, the higher the difficulty of someone discovering your hacking. But you'll never get absolute 100% undetectability.
[OOC] WC GM: Presumably contested by either Abraham or Spyboy, since they'd be in charge of electronic security.
[OOC] WC GM: And that, yeah.
[OOC] Isabel: But they are too busy to notice!
[OOC] WC GM: You can invoke an aspect to reroll or for +2, so long as they're relevant aspects.
[OOC] Spyboy: That's what server pings are for.
[OOC] Abraham: That's why we have console that beep.
[OOC] Spyboy: And honeypots.
[OOC] Isabel: Prof Info Recovery agent for reroll?
[OOC] WC GM: Sure
[OOC] Ingenue: You probably don't want a reroll there. Statistically, the +2 will be better.
[OOC] Spyboy: ….huh, I didn't see the roll
[OOC] Spyboy: Weird
[OOC] Spyboy: Oh, nevermind
[OOC] Spyboy: It was all the way up there =D
Spyboy rolled up 4dF: 0 - + - (Base: 5 Total: 4) (Spot server intrusion)
[OOC] Isabel: …can i swap for a +2?
[OOC] Isabel: >_>
[OOC] Spyboy: And would she win a tie or would I?
[OOC] WC GM: Defender wins, no?
[OOC] Abraham: Just a warning, internet is starting to get choppy, which is less than surprising given the weather where I am. It's fine for now, but just a heads up in case my connection decides to leave suddenly.
[OOC] Isabel: WC can i change the reroll for a +2 or is it too late?
[OOC] Abraham: And defends almost always wins ties in RPGs.
[OOC] WC GM: Hmm…actually, no, Diaspora says attacker wins ties.
[OOC] WC GM: Attacker must "meet or beat" defense roll.
[OOC] WC GM: You can +2 instead of reroll, until the reroll's been done.
[OOC] Isabel: K. i take the +2
[OOC] Spyboy: Popping "Already sized up the tactical situation" for a reroll, then.
[OOC] WC GM: So…6 to 4 in favor of Isabel. Any further aspects being invoked?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Lo.
[OOC] WC GM: Yo
[OOC] Isabel: sup
Spyboy rolled up 4dF: - + + + (Base: 5 Total: 7) (Rerolled comms)
[OOC] Isabel: Damn you Spyboy
[OOC] Spyboy: =D
[OOC] WC GM: 6 to 7. Any more aspects?
[OOC] Isabel: how many can i stack?
[OOC] WC GM: Either side can invoke more relevant aspects until out of fate points and/or relevant aspects.
[OOC] WC GM: One of each "type", where "type" is defined loosely.
[OOC] Isabel: One way or another I'm gonna open this door +2?
[OOC] WC GM: Personal, scene, etc.
[OOC] Isabel: also brb for real this time
[OOC] WC GM: So, you have a personal one already invoked, I'd assume. What type is "One way or another"?
Ingenue: "[Zinda, the Admiral would like to politely request that you not destroy Lagos Prime… yet.]"
[OOC] Abraham: BRB
Zinda Tegram: "[Wasn't planning on it, yet. I'd say more but it's listening.]"
[OOC] Ingenue: Is there a camera or such on the neu-radio for passing something besides voice?
[OOC] WC GM: It is possible to convey video. There is not a camera per se; rather, the intended video signal comes from the sender's eyes.
[OOC] Spyboy: Zinda doesn't have one, though.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yep.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: She's audio only.
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah, so that's audio only.
[OOC] WC GM: You might want to upgrade the housing to include a monitor.
[OOC] Abraham: I return
[OOC] WC GM: And a camera.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Maybe later.
[OOC] Ingenue: No, now! Zinda will just have to come back to the Roland.
[OOC] Ingenue: Because.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda, IC, isn't going back till uh
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: She does something stupid.
Ingenue: "[What is the situation on Lagos Prime?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[Elles is preparing to launch the warrens. I'm not opposing her in that.]"
Ingenue: "[What are you opposing LaGOS in?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[We're currently competing for control for the, uh, bodies in the warrens. That's really it, mostly. I'm probably going to establish some reactor-minds to try and get ahead, though.]"
[OOC] Isabel: I'm back
Ingenue: "[Are you experiencing difficulties?]"
[OOC] Isabel: Any scene aspect btw?
[OOC] WC GM: You haven't invoked a scene aspect yet, no.
[OOC] WC GM: Nor are there obvious ones, unless you wish to guess.
[OOC] WC GM: Or narrate what's happened so far into a relevant Aspect.
[OOC] Isabel: Something like "too busy to care right now" to keep Spyboy's focus away
Zinda Tegram: "[Well, Elles is still alive, and I need more power to the cannon…]"
Zinda Tegram: "[Metis, listen, you get…please don't hate me for this.]"
[OOC] WC GM: Hmm…that'd be a Spyboy aspect, and I'm not sure that'd be correct anyway. But there might be ones that don't reference him specifically.
Zinda Tegram: "[It's just something I need to do. It's…grating, losing Alfred to that heartless piece of…I can't forgive it.]"
Zinda Tegram: "[The way it practically ignored the well-being of all non-integrated LaGOS meant it needed to be brought to Justice, but Alfred…]"
Ingenue: "[What you are doing is 'justice'?]"
[OOC] Isabel: The Roland is damaged, right? so "Security systems damaged" to get a boost to my roll. more holes to take advantage
Zinda Tegram: "[…Yeah, I guess it is. It's revenge, at least.]"
Zinda Tegram: "[Just…am I supposed to ignore it keeping a whole planet in perpetual poverty, and it just sitting pretty digging holes!?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[It's disgusting! It's wrong!]"
Ingenue: "[Are 'justice' and 'revenge' synonymous?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[And now it's taking Alfred from me!]"
Zinda Tegram: "[It's not just revenge!]"
[OOC] Isabel: According to ancient Germanic law, they are
Zinda Tegram: "[I want revenge, but…!]"
Zinda Tegram swallows.
[OOC] WC GM: That works.
[OOC] WC GM: 8 to 7. Spyboy, invoking anything?
[OOC] Spyboy: Nah
[OOC] WC GM: Okay, then. Isabel's taps go unnoticed.
[OOC] Isabel: yay
[OOC] WC GM: So what is she spying on first?
Isabel gets access. Seems like no alarms went off. First thing first, she starts looking for the video data that shows the green-slither-thing
[OOC] Abraham: Stay out of my My Little Pony fanfiction folders!
[OOC] Isabel: All your fics are belong to Wenser
It does not take long for Isabel to find cameras pointing to the bay with Zinda's tree-fortress, crawling with slitherers and other creations.
Isabel: "Madre de D'os"
Ingenue: "[If it is not 'just revenge', then what is it?]"
Isabel makes a copy of the video data and stores it in her personal data storage…erasing traces of it being copied
A quick check of external cameras shows the Shipyards' newest extension: several rings of makeshift living quarters, officially holding approximately one million lagos.
Isabel goes for step 2: Using the video feed and other security systems, she makes a map of the whole ship, marking each sensor, cam or other tracking device along with terminals and damaged areas.
Just for a moment, Isabel thinks she sees Admiral Wenser walking on the outside of the Roland's hull without a spacesuit - but a blink and he is gone, and rewinding the video logs shows no trace of him.
The map is several minutes' work, but not difficult with her access.
Step 3: with evidence and a map, she feels she needs more eyes and ears on the ship. She wiretaps the video and comm systems.
[OOC] Spyboy: She was able to see Wenser despite the fact that the cameras never could. That's because he's INSIDE HER HEAD!
[OOC] WC GM: As in, setting a forward from the feeds to somewhere?
[OOC] Abraham: So wait… our inquisitor has hallucinations? About her boss? I think I want… no I /insist/ I be present when she gives her report, just to make sure there's actually someone there to give the report to.
[OOC] Isabel: making a backdoor so i can tap into it from my g-Glass anytime i want
The safest "wiretap" is just maintaining admin access. Easily done for now, though like any ongoing monitoring, there is always a danger of being discovered later.
Last step for now: emergency lockdown. At my call i can put the ship into emergency lockdown. Only way to open is using an electronic key i keep with me.
[OOC] Isabel: I need a way to escape!
…that requires far more than just access to the monitoring systems, and may in fact be impossible without being Admiral Abraham Bounty.
[OOC] Abraham: You need to know my tippy top secret luggage combination for that one girlie.
[OOC] Isabel: setting groundwork for that, then? like downloading a copy of the security system routine for later decryption/studying
[OOC] Ingenue: More than likely, even trying that would send an alert, the same way any decent computer warns 'hey, someone's trying to access system files' when a virus gets nosey.
[OOC] Spyboy: In order to do it you'd need an electronic key he always keeps with him.
[OOC] Isabel: nothing some wine cant fix
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda could do it, though she'd use a gun. Anyone smart'd want to lock down a ship once Zinda starts boarding.
[OOC] Abraham: Good luck with that.
[OOC] Isabel: BRB but I feel I'm almost done with the security audition
[OOC] Abraham: This was an audition? Sorry, but my security system isn't hiring right now, but it will keep your resume on file and thank you for your interest.
[OOC] WC GM: Isabel's got access to the monitoring systems, and that's a start. But she'll have to separately breach the bridge systems, which is probably going to require physical access.
[OOC] Isabel: Well, I'm sure i can nudge my way into the bridge after i show some people the video feed from Zinda's personal storage room
[OOC] Ingenue: There's a reason why Nue does most of its work on the bridge…
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hehe.
Almost forgot! She goes for the captain logs…
[OOC] Abraham: Several logs would be encrypted beyond admin access.
[OOC] Isabel: as much as i can get
[OOC] Isabel: *She finds a link: www.blacksuncondensates.w…..
[OOC] Abraham: The other logs are the My Little Pony fanfictions I told you to stay out of.
[OOC] Isabel: I'm sure Wenser is particularly interested in those
[OOC] Spyboy: * Isabel logs into Spyboy's files.
[OOC] Abraham: Damn Brony.
[OOC] Spyboy: <Spyboy> GET OUT OF MY MIND!
[OOC] Isabel: I'll just get the raw data…i can use my awesome computer skills to make sense of the data after
Isabel finds where in the system the captain's logs are…and very quickly discovers that most of them are useless.
[OOC] Isabel: keyword *most*
Either encrypted beyond the access she can get, or things she already knew about: public records of where the Roland has been.
[OOC] Isabel: I'll deal with them later
[OOC] WC GM: And now an Alertness test.
[OOC] Isabel: whose
[OOC] WC GM: Yours
WC GM rolled up 4dF: + - 0 + (Base: 3 Total: 4) (Stealth)
[OOC] Isabel: did it not roll?
Isabel rolled up 4dF: + 0 0 + (Base: 5 Total: 7) (Did i hear something… (alertness))
[OOC] Ingenue: Slight delay, happens sometimes.
[OOC] Abraham: Chessa hasn't had her morning caffeine today.
[OOC] Isabel: *orders a redbull for chessa
[OOC] Abraham: Great. Now we'll get the showtunes.
Isabel easily hears footfalls behind her in time to cover up or disconnect before a lago kid walks up. "Whatcha doin'?"
Isabel: "Hello little furball…What a lovely fur you have"
The kid tries to peer around Isabel, smiling blandly.
Isabel: "Hey! Want to play hide and seek? I'll search and you can hide!"
Isabel: "I'll close my eyes and count to ten, you must run and hide!"
Lago Kid: "Hmm…nah, th' others say you'd just wanna get rid of me."
Isabel: "…the others? but there's no one else around here."
[OOC] Abraham: Lagos only play Hide and Seek for cold hard cash. Money first!
[OOC] Isabel: which is fairly surprising considering the recent population density of the Roland
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Kid's integrated.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: He means he sees through the ruse
[OOC] Isabel: *I* know. Isabel doesn't.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah
Lago Kid: "'Course there are." The kid gestures, mostly in the direction of the Shipyards, but no other lagos are immediately in sight. "Right o'er there. Can't you…" And blinks. "…oh! Right, you can only see wit' yer own eyes, an' hear wit' your own ears."
[OOC] Ingenue: I know, its so sad! But don't pity them, random lago kid, they hate that.
Spyboy: "[Huh. I wonder what that reporter was up to, anyway?]"
Isabel: "With my own eyes? *Isabel's eyes glint…* Are you telling me you can use something else apart from your eyes to see?"
Lago Kid: "[She's right here, mister. Want me to ask her something?]"
[OOC] Abraham: They're called cameras.
Lago Kid: "Only if they let me."
[OOC] Isabel: yes, all yours belong to me
Lago Kid: "Which they often do."
Spyboy: "[You already did, and she didn't answer, so I don't think it'd do much good. *amusement.*]"
Ingenue: "[It is difficult to ascertain without her mind being integrated. Should the monitoring network be accessed?]"
Lago Kid: "[Alright.]"
Isabel: "Sounds interesting, kid. Have you always been able to do that?"
Lago Kid: "Not ALWAYS-always. Jus' since I joined 'em."
[OOC] Isabel: Because im sure some people will find this info interesting
Lago Kid: "Oh! Ah…they say you should be askin'…ahh…"
Isabel: "So you haven't! did you join them recently? and how did you do it"
Lago Kid: "[What's your name, mister?]"
Spyboy: "[Pearson.]"
Lago Kid: "…Mister Pearson! Ask him about that."
Lago Kid: "'Scuse me, I gotta go now." The kid wanders off.
[OOC] Abraham: You know, all this time I've been reading your last name as 'Peerson'.
[OOC] WC GM: Just don't start throwing out epithets like, "son of a branch".
Isabel makes a mental note to ask Mr. Pearson later.
Isabel storms down the aisle, looking for Zinda's personal Garden, using her newly acquired map to avoid most security systems.
[OOC] Isabel: Meanwhile at Zinda's
Isabel: ))
Finding the bay is easy. It is, however, locked tight - by, in addition to the normal locks, redundant locks not controlled by the ship's systems. Distinctly Oldziey work.
Isabel checks her map to find any other access
[OOC] Isabel: including small ones. i could send a cam-drone in. it's not like im planning on capturing a living specimen yet
There are multiple accesses, each one sealed up the same way. Including the vents - especially the vents, for some reason. Almost as if someone was imposing quarantine.
[OOC] Ingenue: ….Zinda, why'd you seal up my air vent access? That's mean!
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah Zinda'd want quarantine. She basically has them doing as little as possible.
[OOC] WC GM: It's not just Zinda who'd want quarantine.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah.
[OOC] Isabel: So I could breach the quarantine and trap you here with me…CHOICES
Isabel also finds monitors on the vents themselves, as if someone's expecting someone to use them for access.
Fortunately, she sees them in advance enough to not trigger them.
Isabel sets up a hidden camdroid to keep track of everyone coming in and from the storage room
Isabel takes a closer look on the locks. What can she tell about it?
They seem to be more about keeping something in than out.
Video logs show no one has been in or out of the storage room, except Zinda, for the past several hours.
Zinda did take one of the slitherers with her on her last visit, though.
[OOC] Isabel: what about the locks, are they like giant mechanical locks or controlled by electronic devices?
[OOC] Isabel: AKA do i need a lockpick
The locks have electronic controls, but are VERY sturdy mechanically.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: They're usually more concerned with torches than hacking.
[OOC] Isabel: K
Isabel tries to get into the locking system. She's NOT unlocking them, just checking the system for future uses.
[OOC] Isabel: computers and/or communication, right?
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. Vs. Zinda this time, if Zinda's opposing?
[OOC] Isabel: She's too far away and far too busy claiming dead people to care about this!
[OOC] WC GM: She still set up the security.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Nah I won't oppose.
[OOC] Isabel: I'm about to breach quarantine…JOURNALISM
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Just be sure to relock the door.
1111…no, 1234…no, 0000…no, 0451…and the door opens!
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: : D
[OOC] Isabel: which is fun because i was not trying to open the door
[OOC] WC GM: Do you close it right away?
[OOC] WC GM: It's *that* flimsy when you poked it.
[OOC] Isabel: slip a camdroid inside
[OOC] Isabel: THEN close it
[OOC] Ingenue: Wouldn't the breach of quarantine send off alarms? Or is this not an 'official' quarantine?
A barely-intelligible squawking comes from within. "Zinda's not here right now. Please leave a message, and leave the cargo bay."
[OOC] Isabel: :| <- Isabel's face right now
At the same time, a silent alarm pops up on the bridge.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hehe.
[OOC] Isabel: Time to disappear!
[OOC] Ingenue: Since the only person on the bridge is our fearless admiral…fearless admiral?
ExecutiveOfficer: "…uh, sir? Zinda *is* off the ship, right?"
Isabel storms down to a corridor with broken security systems
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: You're gonna leave your cam droid in the bay? : P
ExecutiveOfficer: "Must be her kid, then."
[OOC] Isabel: yes. it's a parting gift
Abraham: "What must be Metis?"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Heh, she's gonna find it.
[OOC] Isabel: Im ok with that
[OOC] Isabel: IF you came back alive
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: She will.
[OOC] Isabel: IF you are not snatched by Wenser when he finds out what you currently are and have
[OOC] Isabel: :V
[OOC] Ingenue: Zinda will come back alive…. whole? No promises, but she will qualify as alive. Mostly.
Isabel gets a shot of the bay. A massive tree, built around and rooted in a mobile reactor. Lots and lots of plant-alien-THINGS…just, sitting there. A few minutes of observation suggests that these might be the laziest aliens ever.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Worst case scenario, she floods the planet with lava and uses the heat rejection field, and calls for some help.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Ah, someone just popped the door to her bay briefly."
[OOC] Isabel: Chances of it passing as a malfunction?
[OOC] WC GM: Zero.
Abraham: "What? I want cameras and footage of that door, STAT!"
Spyboy: "Should we send some marines down there?"
ExecutiveOfficer: "Yes, si-" Beat. "Ahh. You might want to send for that reporter, sir."
[OOC] Isabel: btw-> * Isabel storms down to a corridor with broken security systems
[OOC] Isabel: AKA no working cam nor sensors
[OOC] WC GM: Right, so the bridge crew don't know where she is *now*.
[OOC] WC GM: All the doors had cameras on them, though.
[OOC] Isabel: which i can simply erase…
[OOC] Isabel: and replace with normal footage
[OOC] WC GM: Ah, were you doing that?
[OOC] Ingenue: Ahh, but there are sensors you don't have access to…
Isabel clears the footage of the cams.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Like, the quarantine sensors.
[OOC] Isabel: yes, as far as you know someone opened the quarantine door.
ExecutiveOfficer: "…huh. That's odd."
[OOC] Isabel: you have no proof it was me!
Abraham: "The reporter? Why would I… of course it's her. Yes. Please tell tell her I'm ready for an interview now. Spyboy, do you want to interview her with me?"
Spyboy: "Sounds like fun."
[OOC] Ingenue: Proof? They're the military. Why do they need proof?
[OOC] WC GM: ^
[OOC] Isabel: time for a calling home.
Isabel sends a copy of the video data she got from the storage bay to "her bosses"
[OOC] Spyboy: Your Wenser cannot save you no- yes boss? ….yes boss…. Your Wenser has saved you. DON'T DO IT AGAIN.
[OOC] Abraham: Guilty until proven innocent. It's worked like that for two hundred years, and I don't see it changing by the time campaign started.
Not all, but enough for them to make an official call to Abraham.
Abraham: "Yes please put out a call asking her to meet us in… Conference hall 2. I'm pretty sure that one's empty at the moment."
Indeed, there is more than enough time for Isabel's bosses to call. She knows this quite well. And yet, no call comes.
[OOC] Isabel: Damn you WC
[OOC] Ingenue: The bosses are on lunch break. Or still requiring their secretaries to screen their calls/print their e-mail/parse their tweets.
[OOC] Abraham: Why does my name have a pound sign in front of it?
Until, just after Isabel gets a request to meet Abraham, she gets an email. Although the header fields are masked, she knows well who it likely comes from. "Time for you to learn your true mission."
[OOC] Isabel: true mission
Message: "It goes deeper than you know. And potentially far worse than we know. Make them your pawns."
[OOC] Isabel: This is how i become the main character
[OOC] WC GM: One of the main characters, yes. :3
[OOC] Isabel: Sorry Abraham, your time here is over.
Isabel reads the message and cant avoid having a dreadful feeling. She has flashbacks to the time all of this started. Time to face destiny.
Isabel locks and encrypt the data she found, then decides to go meet with Admiral Bounty.
[OOC] WC GM: Alright, who's in the conference room? Abraham, Spyboy, Isabel - is Ingenue there too?
[OOC] WC GM: And any NPCs?
[OOC] Ingenue: Not unless the whole 'confidential AI' thing isn't considered confidential any more, otherwise Isabel would be asking a lot more questions, like, 'why's that kid here?'. At this point, Zinda would have to refute it personally.
[OOC] Isabel: At this point I'm questioning everything at every point in this ship
[OOC] Ingenue: Don't worry, the walls are still real.
[OOC] Isabel: real cardboard by now
[OOC] WC GM: Only the finest plant fibers!
[OOC] Isabel: by ZindaCo!
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda could run a pretty beast construction company.
[OOC] Isabel: Pun not intended
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: She doesn't have to pay for wood or labor. Just feed.
[OOC] Ingenue: I prefer to think of it as shredded wood pulp suspended in a colloidal solution… but cardboard works as well.
[OOC] Isabel: Seems like Abraham is away
[OOC] Abraham: Not away, but not looking at Aeons.
[OOC] Isabel: I thought you had other bounties to care about
[OOC] Abraham: No other NPCs, though the room will be monitored.
[OOC] Isabel: and a weird static will interfere with the signal!
[OOC] Abraham: I mean by Spyboy and therefor the Integrated.
Ingenue taps into the feed to keep an eye on that shifty computer hacker. ((Spyboy, that is… Isabel's just collateral damage right now))
[OOC] Abraham: Hey, Spyboy is a cracker, not a hacker. Also a phreaker.
[OOC] Isabel: a bit of a freak too
[OOC] Abraham: Though honestly we're getting to that time. I doubt well be able to do more than get to the conference room.
[OOC] Ingenue: Wenser is in the conference room.
[OOC] Isabel: I'm quite satisfied by today's outcome
[OOC] Abraham: Wenser is the conference room.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Isabel's reaction to Zinda's answering machine was funny. xD
[OOC] Isabel: She pictured the slitherer talking like that
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Did she just think like, "What the hell?"
[OOC] Isabel: more like "Que demonios…"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hahahhaha, oh I see. : P
[OOC] WC GM: Alright, so logend here, and pick up w/the conference next time?
[OOC] Isabel: yes
[OOC] Ingenue: Sure.
[OOC] Abraham: Sounds like a plan. Quick! Last Lines!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License