Session 5 3

Spyboy's probe of Ingenue begins! At first it seems to be going nowhere, though…
Meanwhile, Zinda sizes up the construction project - it will take a solid week to build enough slitherers to matter. Fortunately, it will apparently be at least a week before the Warrens get launched. Large scale engineering like this is not instantaneous.
And then on the bridge…
ExecutiveOfficer: "Uhh, Abraham, sir? Are we really intending to sabotage that, ah, whatever it is in Prime?"
ExecutiveOfficer: "*Before* docking and unloading?"
Abraham: "Since we have a week before said launching… No. But do get on the con and get some ships here so we don't forfeit LaGOS's game of 'catch'."
ExecutiveOfficer: "…phew, that's a relief. It's just that, well…the Integrated don't strike me as taking this nicely."
ExecutiveOfficer: "I was about to ask if you had an anti-riot strategy, sir."
Abraham: "At the moment, my anti-riot strategy is Spyboy, Heggy, and Metis."
[OOC] Abraham: No pressure.
[OOC] Ingenue: You're doomed.
The officer nods to other bridge officers, who begin calling up any ships they can hail.
ExecutiveOfficer: "…right. Well. I was doing a count…you know we're less than a full compliment even for a Yorktown. A bit over a hundred. I haven't finished my tally yet but we've got over a million lagos on board."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Continuing course for the Shipyards so we can unload."
[OOC] Spyboy: Waitwaitwait
[OOC] Spyboy: We have HOW many?
[OOC] Abraham: Must not make standard rabbit joke.
[OOC] Spyboy: huh
[OOC] Ingenue: Over a million. Lagos can be compacted like zip files.
[OOC] WC GM: Most of the Shaft's populace.
[OOC] WC GM: Some of the cockpits are bolted onto the airlocks, with additional lagos squeezed in.
[OOC] WC GM: I did mention they're everywhere and have been taking several to a bunkroom, right?
[OOC] WC GM: Lest it need saying, they're taking the proximity to Spyboy, Heggy, and especially Ingenue as a proxy group hug. A really big proxy group hug.
[OOC] Ingenue: How much does a Lagos adult weigh, on average?
[OOC] Spyboy: Sure, but I didn't think the Yorktowns were even that big.
Abraham: "Really? I estimated a bit higher."
[OOC] WC GM: A bit less than a human adult. Fortunately, certain structural compromises have made the Yorktown light enough to offset the cargo mass.
[OOC] WC GM: "even that big" - see: cockpits bolted onto airlocks.
[OOC] WC GM: And large parts of the hangars being used like barracks.
[OOC] Spyboy: Yeah, I figured on that being able to hold a thousand or so at most.
Abraham: "How… sound structurally are the 'auxiliary living quarters'?
[OOC] WC GM: Have you seen the deckplans for age of sail slave galleys? Imagine that, but more compressed.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Not very. Coming under an outside gravity field for docking's going to be tricky."
ExecutiveOfficer: "It's a minor miracle we made it out of Tuskegee's."
[OOC] Spyboy: Humm. Yeah, I still don't buy it. Yorktown's built like a long, thin box, and is only 700m long. Not enough air. Not by a long shot. You'd have to literally pack the space full of Lago to hold that many, and they'd be out of air in minutes.
Abraham: "There was nothing minor about that miracle."
[OOC] WC GM: Thus the use of all that extra life support machinery they brought.
Spyboy: "Yeah. The Roland was never meant to operate in an atmosphere at all, much less half-patched with things that dry out and can burn."
[OOC] Spyboy: And where'd that go?
[OOC] Abraham: My guess, they are using some sort of matter decompilers to turn trash into oxygen.
[OOC] WC GM: Still being used.
[OOC] WC GM: Taxed to the limit.
[OOC] WC GM: And…that guess is not far off, given where said equipment was built.
[OOC] Spyboy: By that 'out of room' I mean we couldn't clear the hangars. That's…hold on.
[OOC] WC GM: Less than 10% of the hangar space is still usable.
[OOC] Spyboy: My math skills are failing me.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Sir? Shipyards would like to send salvage crews to cut off our, ah, 'axillary life supports' and bring them in separately, to cut us down to size for safe landing. With your permission?"
Abraham: "Absolutely. Even non-minor miracles tend to have limited durations."
The officer nods. "They're also wondering how we're still breathing. I told 'em they get to buy us the beer for that tale."
Abraham: "Should have held out for vodka."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Right now, sir, I could use whiskey. Once I'm off duty."
Abraham: "I can relate."
[OOC] Spyboy: Yeah, I'm just gonna say that I do not believe you could physically fit that many people on a Yorktown for any length of time. At all.
[OOC] Abraham: Remember there have been those regulation standard additions.
[OOC] Spyboy: I'm talking straight volume. And 'cockpits bolted to airlocks' is not that significant of a change.
[OOC] WC GM: Lots of cockpits.
[OOC] WC GM: Several times the Yorktown's volume.
[OOC] WC GM: In aggregate.
[OOC] Abraham: Actually, they gutted our engine and the ship is now running on the Lago equivalent of an EZ-Bake Oven.
[OOC] Spyboy: Might wanna specify that they're chains of cockpits, then. Otherwise it's an insignificant addition to the Yorktown's volume.
[OOC] WC GM: They are. Sorry if that was unclear.
It does not take long for the salvage crews, once they arrive, to prune the cockpits' direct structural links to the Roland, leaving only several thousand "guests" aboard - still cramped, though.
Abraham: "But they can now stand up straight at least."
[OOC] Spyboy: Yeah, the reason I say this is because if you rendered the Lagos into a slurry - and assume they're smaller than humans so 40 kilos on average - that's forty thousand cubic meters. And slurries don't have to move to breathe.
And finally comes docking. A few dock workers compare the Roland to an ant hive, from the number of lagos emerging and how long it takes to deboard them all.
Abraham is relieved the reference wasn't 'clown car'.
[OOC] WC GM: rendered the Lagos into a slurry - you mean like Zinda's doing?
[OOC] Spyboy: Yes.
[OOC] Spyboy: *relooks at numbers*
[OOC] Spyboy: The lagos, not counting their hardware, would outmass the Roland. Almost by a factor of two.
[OOC] WC GM: With their hardware, a factor of 3-4.
[OOC] WC GM: At least, the small - mainly life support - fraction of their hardware that the crews kept.
[OOC] WC GM: And that's before the mass change imparted by the organic structural members.
[OOC] Spyboy: If I'd known there were that many, I'd have never let them enter Tuskegee's atmosphere to begin with. I figured there were a few HUNDRED.
[OOC] WC GM: A few hundred is not a sky-darkening swarm.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Sir? Station master's calling. He ran the numbers, and I quote, 'How did you make this look easy?'"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda is just, expanding capacity and mapping out tunnels to flood and grabbing a digger.
ExecutiveOfficer: "He's also wondering where you got so many miniaturized life support systems. I've told him that's classified."
Abraham: "Please respond with 'Sheer chutzpah.'."
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. Right about now would be when she can grab a digger.
ExecutiveOfficer: "Aye-aye, sir!" He grins.
…and then stops grinning. "And it looks like our guests just told the station crew about the Warrens incoming. There's a bit of a panic forming, sir."
Abraham: "Any ETAs on those ships yet? Any ETAs on those ETAs even?"
ExecutiveOfficer: "We've got a small fleet already here, but it's not nearly enough."
ExecutiveOfficer: "No reply on out-system queries yet."
ExecutiveOfficer: "…umm. Lieutenant Pearson? You grew up here, right? What's the Shipyard's nominal life support capacity and construction rate?"
[OOC] WC GM: And has he been continuing to probe Ingenue all this time?
[OOC] Abraham: Does Heggy know this?
[OOC] Spyboy: Um. Good question, actually. Oh! That's how we can handle this!
[OOC] Spyboy: So Spyboy and Ingenue are down in Medical doing electronic probing…carefully. His objective, after all, is to figure out exactly what Nue's safeguards are protecting her from with his probes.
[OOC] Spyboy: Buuut….Heggy could be on the bridge. And she could relay the answer to that.
[OOC] WC GM: Spyboy's been responding to the bridge conversation.
[OOC] WC GM: Unless he's joined in via intercom.
[OOC] Spyboy: Yeah, I may have assumed more timeskip?
[OOC] Spyboy: Or intercom, too?
[OOC] WC GM: Eh. There's been a few hours timeskip, between "approach" and "landed/all guests offloaded".
Heggy: "Each life ring can hold about two thousand, so ten thousand total. In an emergency the rock can hold another few thousand."
Heggy: "But much of that's already there."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Aaand we just offloaded somewhere over a million."
[OOC] Ingenue: How is Spyboy probing? Is he actually attempting physical access to the processors or is this purely electronic?
ExecutiveOfficer: "…looks like they're rearranging the cockpits into makeshift life rings."
Abraham: "That makes sense. They are largely modular."
[OOC] Spyboy: Purely remotely. That's the purpose of the experiment.
[OOC] Spyboy: He is using non-destructive imaging techniques to try and figure out which part of Nue's computer core is responding to his pulses and how.
ExecutiveOfficer: "…ah. They're proposing to transfer the cockpit rings to the Great Spire, as soon as they can line things up."
ExecutiveOfficer: "…umm. Nooow the station master wants estimates on the total population of the Warrens, sir. And their expected life support capacity."
Abraham: "Spyboy, can you ask Metis that please?"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: We should uh
[OOC] Abraham: Admiral Abraham Buck-passer reporting for duty.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Really just find them a planet
[OOC] Ingenue: Is that something Nue could pull off the top of its harddrive, or should it warrant a Cult/Tech roll?
Abraham: "What are the closest uninhabited planets in Goldilocks zones?"
[OOC] WC GM: Even Nue would not have that info. Elles doesn't have that info.
Ingenue: "<Such information is not contained within my database, Admiral.>"
ExecutiveOfficer: "None, sir. All known inhabitable planets this side of Chandley already have colonists - apparently including Tuskegee."
Abraham: "All right then, looks like we'll have to build a station then, using the cockpit/life rings as a foundation."
Spyboy: "Honestly the simplest answer would be to convince LaGOS to hold off on launching the Warrens until she leaves inhabited space and can find an inhabitable world."
Abraham: "Metis, could you give us your best estimation with the data you do have?"
[OOC] WC GM: Archaeology check for that.
[OOC] WC GM: Even if it does apply to a still-living people.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: - 0 - + (Base: 5 Total: 4) ((Archeology check to compute data on living conditions.))
[OOC] WC GM: Results PMed
Ingenue: "<Processing… Exact numbers are impossible to determine due to fluctuations in birth and mortality rates, potential unknown exodus conditions. Drawing on information from the last known census conducted and including all known factors, estimated population in the Warrens is between 1,000,000,000 and 1,500,000,000.>"
Abraham: "XO, please tell the station master that we estimate between two and three billion Lagos are in the warrens."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Aye aye, sir."
[OOC] WC GM: Alright, so. Roland is docked, the lagos are off. Zinda's contining her efforts - did you want to do the digger siezing on screen? Also, Spyboy's continued to not get very far probing Ingenue, unless Ingenue wants to help Spyboy. Is that desired?
[OOC] Ingenue: Nue is 'cooperative', in the sense that it isn't strangling Spyboy or anything impolite, but it isn't disabling its security protocols or actively assisting with his investigation. If he can find what he needs without Nue's assistance (or can charm Nue into actively assisting), then he does. Otherwise, he's probably going to find out that its a distributed processing system with many, many tiny processors throughout the entire frame and that which one triggers is rather random depending on load and what other processors are active.
[OOC] Ingenue: Or he could try to turn the frame off… I don't know if the frame has an 'off-switch' to speak of, though.
[OOC] Spyboy: Much of the former wouldn't help. Much of the latter wouldn't, either.
[OOC] WC GM: No more than any human body does.
Spyboy: "Hmm. This is not looking good."
ExecutiveOfficer: "What isn't?"
Spyboy: "I figure we should be able to access your software - you mentioned it's close to triggering hacking defenses - but I have no idea how to go the rest of the way. Especially without actually triggering those defenses."
Spyboy: "If I can't figure out how to do this then we may be left with Zinda's solution. Kill LaGOS entirely."
Ingenue: "The processes that run on my frame are proprietary. Initially they were a fork of LaGOS 'Elles' core operating system, but several modifications were necessitated simply because I encountered situations that LaGOS has not."
Abraham: "'You are never more vulnerable than when you attack.'. Try triggering one of her defenses and see if it's reaction opens up any exploitable holes and I am very very glad Isabel isn't on the bridge to take that out of context."
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda would be tearing you to shit if she knew this btw
Ingenue: "Decompiling my core operations into organic-readable code is possible, but would require extensive time… and many pens."
[OOC] Ingenue: Why do you think Zinda isn't here? He's not an idiot.
Spyboy blinks
Spyboy: "You are self-aware of your code?"
Ingenue: "How would I modify my code to incorporate unique situations if I was not aware of my code? Are you not aware of the processes that your organic core functions on? Do you not 'change your mind'?"
Abraham: "Probably not as often as we should."
Spyboy: "Only to an extent. And I believe it's to less of an extent than many people think."
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Print it! Or, no, output it to a text doc!
Abraham: "On a more macro scale, look up 'tradition', Ingenue."
Spyboy: "But if you're self aware of it, there's no need for pens - you can stream it to my computer, which can print it."
Spyboy: "But that's not what we want, even."
Spyboy: "Because that would give us YOUR vulnerabilities and not LaGOS'."
Ingenue: "Correct. I am not the code I was forked from. I am an emergent process from the interaction between this frame, the forked code, and the interaction with the members of this crew. Whatever 'vulnerabilities' this process - 'I' - may have are not necessarily shared with LaGOS, nor would they be shared with a secondary me that could result from the deactivation and reactivation of this frame."
Spyboy: "Better idea: can you stream it through /my/ head? It probably wouldn't register, but it would, subconsciously, give me an idea of what your vulnerabilities are."
Spyboy: "And that /idea/ of vulnerabilities is what I'd need to adapt to LaGOS."
[OOC] Spyboy: Ugh. I just reinvented VR hacking.
[OOC] Ingenue: Zinda is not within Neu-comm range?
[OOC] Abraham: Just look out for stay digimon.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Well, she is
Ingenue: "Please wait a moment as a I render an organic-readable version of my current code version."
[OOC] Abraham: I'm envisioning Gunnerkrigg Court style code here.
Ingenue: "Establishing data bridge. Prepare for reception of stream."
Spyboy braces himself.
[OOC] WC GM: Does Zinda still have the neu-comm with her?
[OOC] Abraham: "I order you to say 'My god, it's full of stars.'"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Umm, prolly.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Useful to taunt Elles with.
[OOC] Ingenue: This isn't going to count as some data-based/EW attack on Spyboy's brain, is it? Otherwise, transmission begins.
[OOC] WC GM: Anyone in the system is in neu-comm range.
[OOC] Spyboy: I think she turned it off, didn't she? Or did she turn it back on…
[OOC] Abraham: You know, one might come to the conclusion that you are rather antagonistic towards Elles, Zinda.
[OOC] Ingenue: I think she turned off the radio in her fighter.
[OOC] Spyboy: I hope she turned it on. It's the only way we can contact her.
[OOC] WC GM: And nah, not an EW attack on Spyboy unless that's what Ingenue's going for.
[OOC] Ingenue: It isn't. Okay, transmission begins.
[OOC] Abraham: 10 Conquer Galaxy 20 IF Galaxy Not Equal 'Conquered' GOTO 10
[OOC] WC GM: Play it as you will. Though there's a certain limit of its applicability to LaGOS.
[OOC] Ingenue: Well… Metis is trying to make it easy to read, so probably something nice and high-level. Like Lisp. After all, its what God used to make the world…
[OOC] Abraham: What? No I didn't!
Spyboy: "My God. It's full of…"
Spyboy's brain is not, mechanically, built to retain the kind of information that Ingenue is pumping through it. He has her repeat it a few times. The idea is not line-by-line review, the idea is conceptual framework.
Abraham hangs on edge of his seat, waiting to find what it is full of.
[OOC] Abraham: I would also accept Kubric particles.
Spyboy: "….huh. I kinda have something in my brain. I think I noticed the same kind of loop structure throughout."
Spyboy: "Fascinating, though. It seems much simpler than I'd expected. Complexity arises from the parallelism."
Ingenue: "Yes. Complex code requires extreme compilation and execution time. Alterations in code may happen unexpectedly, and said alterations must be promptly executed. A failure in just-in-time compilation could be the difference between Zinda dying or not dying."
Spyboy: "Yes. Unfortunately the reverse is also true, especially right now. A success in just-in-time compilation could be the difference between Zinda dying or not dying."
[OOC] Spyboy: Or, if compiling complex organic compounds, the difference between Zinda dyeing or not dyeing.
Indeed, it is about at this moment that Zinda notices some of the diggers below her forces getting suddenly much less active, instead pointing at a few slitherers…as if watching them mulch.
[OOC] WC GM: Yes, Zinda makes watching plants grow interesting.
Zinda Tegram directs a contingent of slithers to swarm the offending diggers and start ripping through them to find the location of their neutrino transmitter.
Zinda Tegram: "$It's rude to stare, beast.$"
The neutrino transmitter is easily found.
Elles: "$I meant no offense. But your methods are…iiinteresting. I think I will use them.$"
Zinda Tegram: "$Stuff it.$"
The diggers begin moving on the corpse piles that Zinda's forces have not yet claimed.
Elles: "$I think I will.$"
Zinda Tegram cricks her neck and shoulders her laser cannon.
So many targets. Only one cannon.
[OOC] Ingenue: A laser cannon? Not Torchy? Torchy is so hurt!
Zinda Tegram directs slithers to begin ripping the cannons and moving bodies away.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Basically. Zinda's gonna fight over them.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Since she, uh, needs them.
The slitherers rush to comply! But there are more; the diggers simply redirect away from any that her forces can reach.
Zinda Tegram: "Tch."
Zinda Tegram sets her laser cannon to "ignite" and sets the pile of bodies alight.
Zinda Tegram: "…Y'wanna play it that way, huh…"
One pile of bodies is alight. Uncounted millions remain.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I was assuming the fire would, uh, spread.
[OOC] WC GM: They're separate piles. Far too far apart to catch that way.
[OOC] WC GM: Millions of piles over square megameters.
[OOC] Abraham: Elles has figured out what we've always known. Zinda is a fire hazard.
[OOC] WC GM: This is as much the opposite of personal-scale combat as Zinda has yet encountered.
Zinda Tegram starts working on manufacturing her own diggers in turn, and engineering a series of tunnel collapses to try and secure more bodies.
Zinda Tegram: "$Geoffrey, any word on the station?$"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: No, wait, radio is cut nvm
[OOC] WC GM: Put it this way: Australia is smaller than the battlefield here.
Zinda Tegram exhales, realizes this is pointless, and thinks back to tuskegee.
[OOC] WC GM: She could ask Ingenue to ask Geoffrey.
Zinda Tegram: "Metal, metal…"
Zinda Tegram: "I'm an idiot."
[OOC] Spyboy: No argument here. =p
Zinda Tegram in turn starts collecting any radioactive materials she can find in the tunnels and establishing child clans.
Zinda Tegram: "And then that…"
Zinda Tegram looks up at the shaft.
[OOC] Abraham: Do you really want to think that while mindlinked to Ingenue?
Zinda Tegram: "Will be the volcano."
[OOC] WC GM: Is she sending that thought to Ingenue?
The diggers make no move to oppose her, apparently completely uninterested in Shaft now.
Zinda Tegram sets to refining sediments to glass, in order to form a series of lenses down the shaft.
[OOC] Ingenue: Since she'd have to use the radio specifically, I doubt any of that's being broadcast.
Zinda Tegram also retrieves the solar map of Mu Cephei, to work out when the top of the shaft is most exposed to the star.
Zinda Tegram: "$You don't mind having your holes filled in, right?$"
Elles: "$What do you mean?$"
[OOC] Ingenue: Yes, do clarify for the rest of us.
Maximum solar exposure will be in about an hour.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Establish child nodes to expand local production in those areas. Begin construction of solar laser in the shaft. Build diggers for general operations to replace slithers, and start treating the whole planet like one massive boarding op.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: How soon after?
[OOC] WC GM: Solar laser aimed into the planet? There's not enough sunlight to drill all the way to the core, even if you turn off the Shaft's shield.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Really? I thought Mu Cephei had a tendency to melt everything it touched.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I was looking forward to tagging "Gaze Upon Your Ruined World And Despair"
[OOC] WC GM: Burn, not melt. The deserts on the surface aren't glass yet.
[OOC] WC GM: Though if you want to tag that - heck, that's free-taggable against almost every lago in the system, with no further work required. It's a bit of a sore point for them.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hmm. Well then, we'll need more light.
[OOC] WC GM: Engineering check if you want.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: …I'll make an engineering check to realize I need to ask Metis. : P
[OOC] Abraham: Apparently some women just want to watch the world burn as well.
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: - 0 0 0 (Base: 3 Total: 2) (Engineering (Can I do this?))
Zinda Tegram: "So…all the reactor-minds could contribute I guess. Then we'll collect light from all the other uninhabited shafts…Then…argh, I'll need to ask them…"
There is only the one Shaft. Though once the Warrens launch, that will effectively greatly increase the Shaft's size, and thus light input.
Zinda Tegram switches the Neutrino comms on, and pages Metis.
Ingenue: "[Yes? Are you encountering difficulty?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[I need, uh, light. A lot of it.]"
[OOC] Ingenue: As a million Lagos all tune in to the newest episode of their favorite serialized entertainment…
[OOC] Abraham: Which reminds me, I have to appoint one of them as my official TIVO officer.
Zinda Tegram: "[I'm turning the shaft into the barrel of a laser cannon, but it still needs a power source. I'm tapping into the star, but…]"
Ingenue: "[Where is it to be aimed?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[The core of Mu Cephei prime.]"
Ingenue: "[Where will you be?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[I'll be, uh…]"
Zinda Tegram: "[Listen, don't worry about that!]"
Zinda Tegram: "[What's important is that this thing gets enough juice!]"
[OOC] Ingenue: Spyboy is getting this as well, right?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah.
Given the direction and distance of communication, it is trivial to tell that Zinda is in the Warrens right now.
Ingenue: "[…what assets do you have nearby?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[Uh, well, alot of bodies I'm directing to form reactor-minds, anything in the crust…Elles is also collecting bodies though. I've started to copy her digger designs, but I don't know if they're there yet.]"
[OOC] Abraham: "[Torchy's Fire, my slithers, your processor.]"
Zinda Tegram: "[I guess we have control of orbit, and any assets on the shipyard?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[I dunno if Abraham will see fit to requisition them, though.]"
[OOC] Spyboy: "….that leaves twenty million for me. I could not best so many."
Abraham is gloriously oblivious to all of this.
[OOC] Ingenue: "[Impossible. Torchy's fire, your slithers, my processor, and you want to fire a laser? Now if we had a wheelbarrow, that would be something…]"
Ingenue: "[Unless you can tap into one of LaGOS's power cores, you will need to improve your light collection and focusing. How much power would the laser require?]"
Zinda Tegram: "[I was, uh, hoping you could help me figure that out.]"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda could really use the behemoth plans right now.
Ingenue: "[Is your goal destabilization of the planetary core with the ultimate effect being destruction of the planet?]" ((Or did you want something easy?))
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Any better ideas? I That was what I had in mind.
[OOC] WC GM: Ask Ingenue for better ideas?
Zinda Tegram: "That…was what I had in mind. Or just, completely upset the pressure in the core to damage that…thing."
Zinda Tegram: "[Uh, why do you ask?]"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: If you guys find hotel cannon you could fire that into the lenses, theoretically
Ingenue: "[Because then your whereabouts become extremely important at the time of said laser being fired.]"
Zinda Tegram: "[Yeah, I know. I'll…I'll be OK.]"
Zinda Tegram: "[I have Sterne Lanze.]"
Zinda Tegram exhales and examines her heat rejection field.
Zinda Tegram: "$You better work…$"
Ingenue: "Admiral, Zinda is asking for my help to destroy Lago Prime. It seems like this is something you should be made aware of."
[OOC] Abraham: And if there is a better line to End log on, I can't think of it. Other than…
Abraham spittakes.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License