Session 4 1

Tuskegee surface. Parts of the Roland can be seen in every direction out to the limits of visibility - which, given the thick jungle, is perhaps 200 meters at best.
Zinda Tegram steadies herself against a truss and coughs.
Somehow, the bridge itself came through intact, and most of the crew members were buckled in at their stations. Those who were just standing around felt multiple countervailing impacts as Tuskegee attempted to enter the physical space their carrier did; fortunately, artificial gravity means inertial dampeners means they were not much worse than thrown off their feet.
Zinda Tegram: "Well, at least this crash isn't like the last one…"
Spyboy Pearson: "What the fluff."
Abraham wipes some blood from his mouth and coughs. "Status report people. Let everyone know if you're still alive!"
ExecutiveOfficer: "Receiving reports from all stations. No casualties, but that's the good news."
Ingenue: "…maybe?"
Ingenue pokes at the bio-sheath. "Parts of me."
Alex Morello: "All good… I think? I've never been hit by a planet before."
Ingenue starts a full spectrum scan.
Spyboy Pearson: "Y'know, I was always told that landing on Tuskegee was a terrible, terrible idea."
Ingenue sees life in every direction. Quite a bit of it far more mobile than plants should be.
Alex Morello: "Yeah… I had heard something similar."
Abraham: "You can't leave us hanging like that Exec. Besides the obvious, what's the bad news?"
Ingenue: "[My sensors are in need of recalibration. Registering multiple motion vectors that are vegetative in nature.]"
ExecutiveOfficer: "Security reports multiple hostiles. 'Plant animals'."
Alex Morello: "Anyone got any weed killer?"
Zinda Tegram: "Well…great."
Zinda Tegram: "Did the hangar survive the crash?"
Spyboy Pearson: "[Tuskegee. Not a surprise. Sensors probably fine.]"
Alex Morello: "How about the lab?"
ExecutiveOfficer: "Most of the fighters did. The hangar…well, it's our main structural member, and…" He gestures at the disconnected sections of the Roland.
Zinda Tegram nods. "As long as the fighters are intact, we have what we need to leave…in principle, at least."
ExecutiveOfficer: "The lab is intact but offline, with power connections cut. The Roland broke up between sections."
Spyboy Pearson: "How many of us? Carriers have a pretty damn large crew."
Abraham: "Good, that's what it was suppose to do."
Ingenue: "Plants can /move/?"
Zinda Tegram looks at Ingenue. "Well, why not? Different planet, different organisms right?"
Spyboy Pearson: "They can here, anyway."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Security isn't being more descriptive, and I can understand why."
Zinda Tegram: "Well, first order of business is…we need air filters."
ExecutiveOfficer: "Negative on that. First order of buisiness, I'd recommend, is secure the landing zone."
Zinda Tegram: "Where's the Sterne Lanze?"
Zinda Tegram: "You want to fight plants on Tuskegee without air filters?"
ExecutiveOfficer: "100 meters that way." He points.
Zinda Tegram looks over in that direction.
[OOC] Ingenue: Are there hostiles incoming? Or… plants?
The bridge section ends about 10 meters. Most of the rest is open land, but she can see one pod of the Sterne Lanze sticking out from behind cover.
[OOC] WC GM: Yes. To both.
Zinda Tegram staggers over to the ship in order to retrieve her filter and armory.
Alex Morello goes with Zinda
Ingenue relays the incoming vectors to Michael and Zinda (and we need more receivers so I can BRAINJACK EVERYONE…. I mean… communicate faster…).
A staccato TING echoes off the front viewport. Enlongated, sharpened-ovoid plant seeds that look like they would be at home in a minigun bounce off.
Zinda Tegram: "Tch!"
Spyboy Pearson takes cover.
Abraham: "That would be the locals come to greet us."
ExecutiveOfficer: "I'll rally the bridge crew. Can you get to your fighters and give us air support, sir?"
Zinda Tegram: "Tch!"
Zinda Tegram ducks down and keys in the code to open the frame, before trying to climb in from the bottom.
Abraham: "That's definitely a plan. You concentrate on making the bridge air tight and we'll buy you time to do that."
Alex Morello: "You've got room for one more in there, Zinda?"
[OOC] Abraham: What shape is Zinda in? Is she still at negative HP?
The front viewport grows cracks as more of the machine-gun-seeds bounce off.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: She can stagger around.
Zinda Tegram: "D-damn…"
ExecutiveOfficer: "That's a negative on air tight, but I'll do my best to keep everyone alive."
[OOC] Ingenue: I don't think there was any healing time between then and now and oh look, deadly plants!
[OOC] WC GM: Zinda's at positive HP.
[OOC] WC GM: There's been some healing time.
[OOC] WC GM: Some.
[OOC] WC GM: Not enough for full.
Zinda Tegram flips to close the frame over the open-port and engage 360-view mode.
[OOC] Ingenue: Has Zinda retaken her plasma lance? Or does Nue still have that?
Zinda Tegram: "Should buy me at least enough time to find that case…"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda's probably taken it.
Alex Morello raps on the glass urgently
[OOC] WC GM: What glass?
Abraham: "Zinda, you stay here and help secure the bridge. Spyboy, Alex, you're with me. Ingenue, you help coordinate."
[OOC] Ingenue: Of the Stern Lanze.
[OOC] Alex Morello: oh right, virtual cockpit, never mind.
[OOC] WC GM: Sterne Lanze is external cameras only. No canopy.
Abraham heads to the fighters.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah.
Abraham then notices that Zinda is already gone - presumably to her fighter.
Alex Morello knocks on the entrance hatch to the Sterne Lanze.
The Sterne Lanze is mostly behind cover, so without moving it does not have a good view. That said, tactical relays from the Roland's sensors - designed to work without main power - give a good overview of the area.
Abraham mutters to himself, "Of course."
Zinda Tegram finally finds her case and retrieves the cannon. Then, as she turns around to send the feed to Spyboy, she spots her mini-fridge. She freezes for a second, then opens it up and sticks some stims inside her case.
Alex Morello: "Zinda… It's getting a bit hot out here…"
The Roland, being essentially a tube (the hangar) with things added around it, now occupies a linear area roughly a kilometer long. It has broken into eight more or less equal sized chunks, of which the foremost and rear are getting the heaviest attention from…
Zinda Tegram kicks open the emergency hatch before grabbing the microphone.
Alex Morello quickly scrambles into the hatch, closing it behind him.
Zinda Tegram: "Spyboy, do you want the feed from the surviving sensors? We're taking fire over here."
Spyboy Pearson: "Sure."
[OOC] Ingenue: getting the heaviest attention from… …? Did it truncate?
[OOC] WC GM: Typing.
Spyboy Pearson breaks off from Abraham only when they split to their own fighters.
Abraham: "Okay, I vaguely recall from reports that some of the pollen is flammable. So don't use lasers or hellfires."
Alex Morello: "So, do you have a plan, Zinda?"
Zinda Tegram: "Nope."
Zinda Tegram sends the feed over to Spyboy.
Abraham: "That was a silly question, Doc."
…they look like animate knots of vines, mainly, with other pieces stuck on. An ocular organ and a "mouth" that is most akin to the nozzle of a gun are the most visible. They seem to be two bodies: a snake-like body for propulsion, and an upright - yeah, that's a cannon platform, despite its unusual construction.
Alex Morello shrugs
Whatever these are, they are swarming out of the surrounding jungle by the hundreds.
Alex Morello looks at the monitor screens.
Ingenue: "Admiral, you wanted me to coordinate. Does this mean I may access the main computer?"
Abraham: "Mobile plants are new. Before they just tried to poison each other at a distance and block out light. That has… rather disturbing implications."
Judging by the radio beacon, Tzimitche Station is about half a kilometer to the side.
Abraham: "Metis, you do. ((Just stay out of the directory Documents and Settings/Abraham/Not Pr0n))"
Alex Morello: "Without roots, they must get all their nutrition from predation."
Abraham: "Unless they root at periodic times."
Alex Morello: "That may be a weakness we could take advantage of."
Ingenue: "[Glee.]"
Ingenue settles into one of the consoles, interfacing with the Roland's (vastly more powerful) sensors and opening channels to the active fighters.
[OOC] Abraham: "What's that? I didn't quite catch it, but it sounded like a dandy R2D2 impression."
[OOC] Ingenue: Using Communications to set up the data bridge.
Zinda Tegram: "Hey, doc, strap in the back seat there."
[OOC] WC GM: Don't bother rolling.
Zinda Tegram begins the startup checks for her ship.
Alex Morello: "Uh… sure."
Alex Morello buckles in.
The main computer is with the bridge, and like the sensors, is designed to run without main power - though not at full power.
Most of the fighters are warming up - it looks like the Roland's other pilots had the same idea.
Abraham: "Nice to see them taking initiative."
Ingenue idly ponders how to connect the console to the 'nigh infinite' energy supply of the internal reactor as data is acquired, sorted, filtered, and relayed to the fighters.
Spyboy Pearson works out a few filters on the data, optimizing them on the fly and passing them back to Ingenue via the datalink.
[OOC] WC GM: So, we can do this in combat rounds or narrative, your choice. Which would you prefer?
[OOC] Spyboy Pearson: No real preference here.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Narrative? Odd choice here…why the question?
[OOC] WC GM: Though with at least two PCs doing pure support, I'd lean towards narrative.
[OOC] WC GM: Given the phrasing/tempo that you've established, I was seeing if you were angling toward/preparing for combat time.
[OOC] Spyboy Pearson: Given the numbers of the opponents - all the stars in the world are enemies - physical/fighter combat seems like a poor idea.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Ah. Well, I was, but I didn't realize a narrative solution was an option here.
[OOC] Spyboy Pearson: Social or platoon combat could work, though.
[OOC] Ingenue: I'm fine with either, though the data link gives me plenty of room to set up maneuvers, so I can still be an 'active' participant.)
[OOC] WC GM: Platoon combat doesn't work as well with pure-support PCs, and it'd be a boring map.
[OOC] WC GM: I don't see how social combat could work, without a non-violence means of communication with the enemy.
[OOC] WC GM: So…narrative it is. Narrate it!
[OOC] Alex Morello: Quickly, deploy spores!
Ingenue: "[Weak gamma radiation pulses detected. Locations: A: one kilometer fore of the Roland's centerpoint; B: one kilometer aft of the Roland's centerpoint.]"
Zinda Tegram hovers off the ground, and pivots in place to light up the seed-gunner that had cracked her viewport before rising farther off the ground and finding her heading.
Zinda Tegram: "Metis, do you want Doc and I to go check it out?"
[OOC] WC GM: Actually, that was the Roland's bridge's viewport that got cracked.
Spyboy Pearson: "Heggy, take us over to the bridge. Let's suppress the things shooting at it."
Ingenue: "Admiral: Stern Lanze requesting permission to investigate gamma pulses."
Abraham: "Granted. It is probably other sections of The Roland. Possibly with crew still on board."
Zinda Tegram: "Sure thing."
Zinda Tegram orients herself towards the northern gamma pulse and fires her afterburners.
Ingenue: "Stern Lanze, you are go. Zinda… be careful out there."
Zinda Tegram: "I could never leave you, Metis."
It takes very little time to travel a mere kilometer in the Sterne Lanze. Zinda rapidly runs out of Roland, but she merely has to get a bit of altitude to see the tree fortresses at the approximate locations.
Abraham lays down suppressive fire, using his vulcan cannon rather than lasers.
Zinda Tegram: "Abraham, you're gonna want a look at this."
Alex Morello looks at the viewscreen.
Abraham glances at the image Zinda is sending.
"Fortress" is the best word to describe it. Towering, with leaves that spread and leave the surrounding ground barren for want of sunlight, the largest leaves easily 10 - no, 20 meters across. Wooden cannon barrels - spore launchers, perhaps - point in random directions. Movement swarms within, obscured by the leaves but visible.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Alex, the whole inside of the cockpit is the viewscreen. : P
[OOC] Alex Morello: yeah, but only part of it has the giant tree fortress on it :)
Abraham: "That… that has implications. It implies that all the artifacts we found and assumed were made by a stone age animal culture were in fact made by the plants and there never was an animal culture. Wow."
Now that the Sterne Lanze has direct line of sight, and its pilot knows to look for gamma radiation - sure enough, it's coming from the center of the structures.
Abraham: "Metis you are recording slash memorizing this? I want that to be available for study later."
Ingenue: "Always, Admiral."
A quick database search roughly matches signatures from primitive Kilrathi nuclear fission reactor designs - ones they have not used since before they met humanity.
Abraham: "Thank you."
[OOC] Ingenue: Nue's eyes are essentially Google Glass. That's either scary or awesome.
Zinda Tegram: "So, it's a fission reactor?"
Abraham: "That's what the readings say."
Alex Morello: "A plant based fission reactor…"
[OOC] Ingenue: Is everyone on comms right now, and so we're all in contact?
Zinda Tegram climbs to make sure she's out of range of those spore cannons and starts to fly to the other reactor.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Presumably.
Abraham: "We're assuming that the plants didn't… co-opt it from a crashed Kilrahi ship. It's still a disturbing amount of technical knowledge for a fruit salad to have."
Alex Morello: "Admiral, where are those Kilrathi scientists we picked up?"
The cannons have more than enough range to hit the other fortress. Staying out of their range while being anywhere near either fortress or the Roland is impossible.
Abraham: "I believe they were in the lab section of the ship."
Alex Morello pulls up a comm channel to the laboratory section.
Zinda Tegram: "The reactors are kilrah designs right? Well…maybe try and talk Kilrah to them?"
Security: "Can I help you - oh, doctor! We were wondering where you were."
Alex Morello: "Everyone okay over there?"
Security: "Yeah, we're fine, but we're holed up for the moment."
Alex Morello: "Are our Kilrathi guests okay? We have some questions that need answering."
Security: "Yeah. Uh, just a moment." The voice fades as he talks away from the comms. "#What was that? … Alright, I'll tell them.#" Then returns. "Ah, they said something about 'shoot the engines'? Did that make any sense?"
Alex Morello: "Not really… can you put them on the line?"
Security: "Sure, I-" The commlink goes offline.
Abraham: "No, actually that makes perfect sense. Thank them for the advice for me please."
ExecutiveOfficer: "The lab's taking heavy fire. Beta wing, cover them!"
Abraham: "Too late."
Alex Morello: "Hello? Hello?!"
Alex Morello: "Zinda, we've got to get over there!"
Zinda Tegram: "Hold on…"
Zinda Tegram does another pass on the reactors, this time strafing them.
Ingenue narrows the scans in, trying to pinpoint a connection between the reactors and the fortresses and/or plant army.
The reactor is at the fortress cores; it takes concentrated fire, rather than strafing, to reach it. Still, bark and vine are no durasteel, and worse, flammable; before long, the fortress Zinda is firing at is ablaze.
[OOC] WC GM: Are you going for the northern or southern one first?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Southern, since I'm already there I think. Lab is north, right?
[OOC] WC GM: South, actually.
[OOC] WC GM: Science check from Zinda or Alexander - or anyone else, at a penalty.
Alex Morello rolled up 4dF: - 0 + + (Base: 5 Total: 6) (Science)
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: - 0 + 0 (Base: 2 Total: 2) ((Science or Science!? The answer is yes.))
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: - + - + (Base: 2 Total: 2)
[OOC] Alex Morello: All your science is belong to me
[OOC] WC GM: Alexander got it.
Spyboy Pearson rolled up 4dF: + - - 0 (Base: 4 Total: 3) (Science relayed through Ingenue)
Alex Morello: "Zinda, we need to leave NOW!"
[OOC] Ingenue: Well, you actually have one of those fancy schmancy medical licenses!
Alex Morello: "That thing's about to go critical."
Abraham rolled up 4dF: 0 + - 0 (Base: 5 Total: 5) (Science!)
Zinda Tegram: "Alright. We're on our way to the second target anyways."
Zinda Tegram does an immelman to change directions and head for the north reactor while gaining more altitude.
Moments later, the southern tree fort goes up like - well, a low-grade hydrogen bomb.
Alex Morello attempts to regain contact with the lab section.
Ingenue: "A critical reactor is a happy reactor. My reactor is always critical. Do you mean supercritical?"
Ingenue: "Ah. Yes, you did."
Moments after that, the southern attacks halt.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I am totally saying to my girlfriend next time I see her. 'My reactor is critical for you~'
Alex Morello: "Pardon me, my degree is in medicine, not nuclear engineering."
Abraham: "Okay… that's interesting."
Alex Morello: "Maybe we should refrain from turning the planet we're stuck on into a nuclear wasteland?"
The blast stops short of the Roland's south end, the dense jungle taking the brunt of the shockwave and heat. At least, the horizontal part; there is no question that was visible from space.
The lab's intercomm is apparently still offline, though.
Zinda Tegram: "Starting my pass on the second reactor. Ah, please confirm that the projected blast radius this time is…small enough."
Ingenue: "Analyzing blast and fallout patterns."
If this one is as powerful as the other, it should be contained.
Alex Morello: "Damn it! Zinda, we need to get to the lab."
Ingenue: "As long as the northern reactor is equivalent to the southern reactor, the Roland is in no immediate danger."
Zinda Tegram: "Copy. Beginning my run."
Abraham: "Then I have few reservations about making it go 'Super' Critical."
[OOC] Ingenue: Strong suggestion: everyone should wear encounter suits after this, cause fallout is a good game, but a bad status effect.
Zinda Tegram climbs directly above the reactor before flipping herself over with her maneuvering thrusters and dive-strafing it.
[OOC] WC GM: Roll Energy Weapons.
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: 0 - 0 0 (Base: 5 Total: 4) (Gunnery)
[OOC] WC GM: Or that.
[OOC] Abraham: Gunnery does make more sense…
[OOC] Ingenue: For Zinda, they're the same skill anyways.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah. : D
[OOC] Abraham: That to.
With more focused fire this time, Zinda's shots tear through the reactor, scattering its core - judging by the more dispersed gamma radiation. The tree falls, and the attackers retreat rather than just stopping.
Ingenue: "Sensors indicate full retreat from the… plants."
Zinda Tegram: "Spyboy, do you advise pursuit?"
Spyboy Pearson: "Honestly, I have no idea."
Alex Morello: "Zinda, we need to secure the lab. We need to develop something more suited to plant-killing than guns."
Alex Morello: "And I think our Kilrathi visitors may have some insights…"
Abraham: "We need to secure /all/ of the Roland. If I am correct that they incorporated parts of downed space craft, we do not want The Roland adding to it's arsenal."
Spyboy Pearson: "I'm with the doctor on this one. Heggy, take us there."
Ingenue: "Suggest recalling fighters and setting up quarantine and biological containment while attempting repairs."
Zinda Tegram turns to fly over the lab to try and get a sense of the situation.
It is quiet for now, no plant-attackers visibly moving. Even Tzimitche Station's radio beacon has gone quiet.
Ingenue after a final sweep and confirmation that the Roland (what's left of it) is in no immediate danger, Ingenue disconnects from the console.
Spyboy Pearson: "I think it's too late for that, Ingenue, but can you detect any spores where you're at?"
Abraham takes the time to cut a trench/perimeter with his Vulcan.
Alex Morello: "Set us down by the hatch, Zinda."
[OOC] Abraham: I call them Spock Shots, even though it's not very logical.
Zinda Tegram lowers the Lanze enough that Alex can jump out.
Alex Morello jumps out of the Stern Lanze and runs to the labratory section hatch.
Zinda Tegram: "I'm gonna check out Tzimitche station now that we're not under attack. Best to keep me in the air in case they come back yeah?"
Alex Morello: "Yeah, don't head off too far, we might need some covering fire if they come back."
Inside the lab - it's been a firefight. The kilrathi xenosurgeons are treating the wounded.
Alex Morello approaches the closest Kilrathi.
Ingenue: Spyboy: "[My sensors are not calibrated for particles that small. Some of the seed-munitions are attempting to set down roots, and the pollen is potentially toxic. I will recalibrate my sensors when there is a safe moment.]"
Seed-shells are embedded in the walls here and there. One kilrathi is removing them and tossing them in a biohazard container. She looks up as Alexander approaches.
Zinda Tegram takes off and begins her recon flight.
Alex Morello: "What happened?"
KilrathiMedic: "They attacked. Then they did not."
Spyboy Pearson: "Looks like they may be dependent on external power."
Tzimitche Station is more of a wreck than the Roland, albeit over a smaller area. More of the vine-things swarm in and through it, but there is no sign of resistance.
Alex Morello: "I overheard you talking about biological nuclear powerplants. Did those have anything to do with the tree-fortresses we've encountered?"
Zinda Tegram: "Looks like we've lost the station."
KilrathiMedic: "Dependent on external direction, more likely. What tree-fortresses?"
Alex Morello: "Large plant based mobile fortresses powered by biological nuclear reactors."
Alex Morello: "We've encountered and destroyed two of them so far."
KilrathiMedic: "Mobile? Hmm. That IS disturbing."
Alex Morello: "Yes it is… what's the situation here?"
The xenosurgeon waves her hand at the medical bay, and the lab which is being rapidly converted to auxiliary medical bay. "We're treating the wounded."
Alex Morello: "How many wounded? Is the equipment salvageable?"
Ingenue performs a rapid analysis on the extent of the Roland's damage, looking for an estimate of jury-rigging power to all sections.
KilrathiMedic: "About 30 injured, most in ground fights. Salvage depends on what end."
Alex Morello: "We need to develop better defenses against these plants. I'm going to go check on the lab."
Jury-rigging power, using spare cabling, will take about an hour. Repairs require heavy machinery the Roland never had in the first place.
Abraham finishes up his trench/perimeter and heads towards the Lab.
Alex Morello heads into the medical bay-cum-labratory
About half of the lab is being used as extra medical bay. The other half is free for Alexander to make use of.
[OOC] WC GM: Is anyone following up on Zinda's report on the station?
[OOC] WC GM: Or is Zinda returning?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hmm.
Alex Morello examines the wounded for any signs of plant contamination.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: What do you guys think?
[OOC] Ingenue: You know, I really thought I saw a message saying she was returning, but it isn't there now…
Ingenue: "Admiral: Damage estimate is, as expected, severe. By utilizing spare cabling and reallocating unnecessary components, I estimate power to all major structures can be restored in seventy minutes."
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I could just take team Geoffrey down there. How -is- Geoffrey? We never heard what happened after he was injured.
[OOC] Ingenue: How far away is the station's remains?
[OOC] Ingenue: Last we knew, Geoffrey was alive and stable but unconscious, I think.
[OOC] WC GM: The station's remains are about half a kilometer away.
[OOC] WC GM: Geoffrey is conscious, but not officially cleared for active duty. But then, he is Zinda's helper - such things hardly matter.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hehe. : 3
Those wounded by the seeds do indeed have a bit of contamination - which the medics are cleaning out, perhaps with a bit too much practiced ease.
Abraham: "Good work Metis. I'll heading to the lab now. You should have a reasonable field of view for any more incoming hostiles now."
Alex Morello: "Hmm…."
Alex Morello examines the wounds as they're being treated.
[OOC] WC GM: Anything in particular you're looking for?
Ingenue starts in on the repairs to the Roland, prioritizing getting full power to important places, such as the lab, medbay, and data storage facilities, while cataloging other pieces and parts that can be reassigned. ((Presumably there's an engineering team and Nue's working with them; if the little bot's doing it all on its onesies, I'd like to revise that estimate…))
[OOC] Alex Morello: The contamination
Zinda Tegram circles the station a few more times before returning.
Zinda Tegram: "Admiral, I'd like to take a group and try to reclaim Tzimitche station."
Alex Morello looks around, admiring how well the Kilrathi have things under control.
The kilrathi seem to have a standard anti-infection agent that works quite well against the spores getting into the blood of these patients.
Zinda Tegram: "We've secured our crash site, but the fact is we still have no idea what the hell is going on here. Moreover, while we're doing well now, supplies are limited and the station should have at least some supplies. With the…vines crawling all over it, I doubt there are any survivors there, and I want to move before they build it into another mobile fortress."
Alex Morello: "Requesting permission to go with Zinda to the station, Admiral."
Ingenue: "As am I; I need to examine the remains for salvage if we ever want the Roland to fly again."
Abraham: "We are /all/ going to the Tzimitche station."
[OOC] Ingenue: All all, or PC all?
[OOC] Abraham: PC all.
[OOC] Abraham: "Just look out for Clickers."
[OOC] WC GM: How many NPC redshirts are you taking?
[OOC] Alex Morello: One for each of us… maybe a spare or two for Zinda.
[OOC] Ingenue: I think you mean 'ablative shielding'.
[OOC] Abraham: Guys? How many red shirts do we want?
[OOC] Ingenue: There are all kinds of things Nue can learn from watching people die.
[OOC] Spyboy Pearson: Depends on how many we want to die.
[OOC] Abraham: I say who needs red shirts. They just hog all our glory and dramatic death scenes.
[OOC] Abraham: Selfish bints.
Zinda Tegram "I'll notify Geoffrey and the rest of Crown Squadron."
[OOC] Abraham: Geoffrey is injured and needs rest. Good thing Zinda's not hurt at all…
[OOC] Alex Morello: Good thing none of us has been severely injured in the recent past…
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Bwahahaha!
[OOC] WC GM: And since we're off into OOC discussions in the other channel…

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License