Session 3 7

Zinda Tegram looks out the window of her car on the drive over.
Zinda Tegram: "Guess it's time to prove I can be subtle, huh Abraham?"
Zinda Tegram looks back at the Admiral.
The Ballroom. That is apparently the name for this venue, and it fits. Curves everywhere, though the dominant architecture is straight-up Greco-Roman, right down to the columns in front.
Abraham arches an eyebrow at Zinda. "Oh? Do you have a plan in mind?"
Zinda Tegram: "No. Just considering my reputation and how it might get in the way."
Abraham: "Just try not to annex the ballroom, please. I would like to wait on starting interstellar incidents until my second year as Admiral. Or at least until after I finish my tour."
Zinda Tegram: "You don't think I can do it?"
Abraham: "Which? Be subtle or annex the ballroom?"
Michael Pearson: "I think it'd be a smoking crater by the time you finished."
Most surfaces seem to be made of white marble, though past the columns the floor gets a black-and-white checker pattern. Five sets of double doors form the main entrance, each with a red-and-gold-suited doorman. There is a small crowd outside, as fancy car after fancy car - most of them limo-like, at least - pulls up and disgorges occupants, some to mingle outside, some heading right in.
DocAlexander: "Don't tempt her…"
Zinda Tegram smiles slightly. "Subtlety. I'm hurt, admiral."
Zinda Tegram: "I thought you trusted me."
Zinda Tegram raises her hand to her mouth and gives a slight giggle. It doesn't suit her.
Michael Pearson: "Unnerving."
Abraham lets a small amused smile play on his lips, "I've seen you be subtle, but it was so subtle it was easy to miss."
Zinda Tegram: "Clearly then, I have much to learn. Well."
Zinda Tegram looks up at the towering form of 'The Ballroom'.
Zinda Tegram: "Well, Admiral, I think it's time to go."
The Ballroom looms, impassively. One might almost think it is a building, too haughty (or simply nonsentient) to care about anything.
Abraham: "Then let us go."
The party's limo finally makes its way to the unloading point. It is time to make an entrance!
Zinda Tegram leans back in her seat and tries to relax, waiting for the suited limo-opening gentleman to open her door.
The door is opened, with the same silent formalities extended to all the other comers.
[OOC] WC GM: Social combat begin. Round 1. Go for it!
[OOC] WC GM: Yes, your entrance is your opening moves.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Admirals first.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: I'd like to drop a sticky Aspect on myself - Michael's wearing his formal uniform, so 'In Uniform' is a pretty solid Aspect.
[OOC] WC GM: Initiative order is: PCs first, in whichever order you choose, then NPCs.
Abraham maneuvers a sticky aspect on himself. "Admiral. Comma. Space. The."
[OOC] WC GM: Maneuver to do so, but Charm is usable for that, and it's vs. difficulty 1.
[OOC] WC GM: To both of those.
Abraham nods in gratitude to Zinda and make his way onto the battlefield. I mean dance.
[OOC] Ingenue: You were right the first time. You were merely not wrong the second time.
Abraham rolled up 4dF: 0 + + - (Base: 2 Total: 3) (Charm)
[OOC] WC GM: Success! Michael?
[OOC] WC GM: And what are Ingenue's, Zinda's, and Alexander's round 1 moves?
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: 0 0 0 + (Base: 4 Total: 5) (Charm to add "I Endorse the Navy" to himself.)
Abraham manages to successfully smile and wave at the throng.
[OOC] Ingenue: Almost certainly maneuver.
DocAlexander attempts to blend into the rest of the group
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Honestly we could probably start with some Assessments.
[OOC] Abraham: You want agility to get into position to assassinate someone with your hidden blade. Stealth also might work
[OOC] Abraham: Assessments would probably be better once we're inside. I think we're on the 'Red Carpet' stage.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Thinking about the aspect I want.
[OOC] WC GM: I have in fact considered the consequences if you kill everyone present. I'll tell you now, that would probably not be a desirable outcome.
[OOC] Abraham: I will annex you.
[OOC] Ingenue: Bad end?
[OOC] Abraham: Ah, then you want stealth over agility in that case.
[OOC] WC GM: Mitigatable, but more difficult than other options.
[OOC] WC GM: Put another way, it is probably in your interests that everyone here survive the encounter. Probably.
Zinda Tegram matches Abraham's smile as she exits behind him and starts walking calmly behind him with no apparent regards for the crowd.
[OOC] Abraham: Because they're all Wenser of course.
Abraham feels a sudden chill run up his spine for no reason he can detect.
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: - - - + (Base: 4 Total: 2) (Alertness to place "I can see them all.")
[OOC] WC GM: If you're really worried about that, feel free to spend an action or two trying to ascertain the existence of a Wenser faction.
[OOC] WC GM: Is that placed on Zinda, the scene, or what?
[OOC] Abraham: I think I will, actually. Though we know we are the Wenser faction.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: On Zinda
[OOC] WC GM: K, success. Ingenue & Alexander?
Ingenue pauses, analyzing the crowd and the other crew. Social interactions are still a new and strange field, with inconstant rules and parameters that are only constant in how they shift. Nue squares its shoulders and steps out. It will learn, and gain knowledge, but it will not ruin the event for the others.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: - + 0 + (Base: 4 Total: 5) ((Resolve maneuver: I won't screw this up))
[OOC] Abraham: Nice. So you can use Resolve for more than just intimidating bullets into missing you. Good to know.
[OOC] WC GM: Yep. Success! Alexander?
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: 0 - 0 - (Base: 3 Total: 1) ((resolve maneuver: ugh… fancy parties))
DocAlexander just tries to blend in with the rest of the group.
[OOC] Abraham: I almost read that as frat parties. Which tells you where my head is this morning.
[OOC] WC GM: Success…barely. Ties vs. fixed difficulty are victories, I believe?
[OOC] Abraham: I… believe so…
The onlookers look on, chattering amongst themselves. They have noticed and acknowledged the arrival of the latest guests, but so far make no action in reaction.
[OOC] WC GM: Round 2!
[OOC] Abraham: BRB. Someone else go first. I'm trying this 'delegation' thing.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I will. More aspect ramping before we start assessing?
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Not for me. Expect Assessments incoming.
Zinda Tegram steps in behind Abraham and breathes, drawing herself up. Just like back in the guard…
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: 0 0 - + (Base: 3 Total: 3) (Resolve to place 'Undeniable Pride' on self.)
[OOC] Michael Pearson: After all, we don't want to waste the whole combat buffing up Aspects and lose because we don't know who to spend them on.
[OOC] WC GM: Success again. It's difficulty 1 to place stuff on yourself, for now.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Are we inside now?
[OOC] WC GM: And that's a good point. There is a time limit. You don't yet know what that is.
[OOC] WC GM: You're still outside.
[OOC] WC GM: You have to narrate your entrance.
[OOC] WC GM: …let's say this outside is another zone, that's off the map entirely.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Let's go inside, then.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Sounds like a plan
Michael Pearson makes his way around the side, hoping to enter via a side door and minimize notice.
Abraham smiles and nods at the photographers as he makes his way to, and through, the doors to the dance hall.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: I'd like to offer up a compel - a Fate Point to compel "I Endorse the Navy" and run straight into the isolationist faction.
DocAlexander follows Abraham and Zinda.
[OOC] WC GM: …accepted.
Ingenue follows a step behind Zinda.
Michael Pearson clearly picked the wrong door.
Michael enters via the rightmost door, and almost immediately comes up against a knot of people - who stare as one at him, though they do not miss their beat.
[OOC] WC GM: So - Zinda enters in round 3, everyone but Zinda does Move in round 2?
[OOC] WC GM: Or skip the Move action/combine it with round 2 actions?
[OOC] Abraham: Zinda needs to psych herself up before braving the killing fields.
[OOC] Abraham: :P
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Couldn't she take her free move to move into the outside part of the map?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Basically what she did. xD
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Actually, yeah can't I?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: If I can enter now, I will.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: about
[OOC] WC GM: Sure. Okay, that's free move for everyone, and everyone but Zinda still needs to act.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I did act, I placed an aspect on myself.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Didn't I?
Michael Pearson looks over the group of dancers who are busy glowering at him.
Ingenue keeps an 'ear' to the Neutrino-Communicator, filing away any useful or important information.
[OOC] Abraham: except Zinda, he said.
[OOC] WC GM: Yes. Everyone *else* hasn't in round 2 yet.
[OOC] Ingenue: Assessment action on the Integrated/nue-comm
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Ah.
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: - - - - (Base: 4 Total: 0) (Charm)
DocAlexander follows Abraham's lead.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: WOW.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: REROLL REROLL
[OOC] WC GM: Umm. Yeah.
[OOC] Ingenue: That'll do, Chessa. That'll do.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Use that freetag
[OOC] WC GM: That aspect would indeed be applicable.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Yeah, but it seems weird to be Invoking it in a situation that I Compelled it in =p
[OOC] Abraham: Oh Chessa. 'Glad' you could make it to the party.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hey, don't be mad at Chessa. I'm just 'glad' she could make the time!
Michael Pearson glances down at his uniform for a second. Yeah, that's what they're glaring at. (( Invoking 'I Endorse the Navy' for a Reroll. ))
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: 0 + - 0 (Base: 4 Total: 4) (Charm)
Inside, the ballroom is loosely filled with guests, most of them dancing various formal dances to classical music. Ingenue's database immediately identifies the composer: Wagner; Abraham likewise has heard the piece.
Abraham take steps to the side so as not to be blocking the entrance, and take a moment to let his eyes adjust to the change in light and look about all the pretty people on the dance floor. ((Alertness to Assess the partygoers.))
Abraham rolled up 4dF: 0 0 0 - (Base: 3 Total: 2) (Alertness Assessment)
[OOC] Abraham: Yay! It wasn't a negative number
[OOC] DocAlexander: Congratulations!
[OOC] Abraham: Chessa doesn't hate me at the moment. This augurs ill for me later though.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: 0 - - - (Base: 4 Total: 1) (((Alertness for neu-comm assess)))
Michael notes the directions of the glowers. Ah, yes, these would be more people who would rather do away with the military, and generally abandon the Confederation. "Isolationists" would be a good term for this faction.
Ingenue easily picks up several Integrated signals. Quite a density, in fact: they are present in more force than seen since the Shaft. Probably enough to be their own faction - if they had their own motive. But there does seem to be a lot of traffic…
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I see. And there's our mystery faction.
Abraham notes three general clusters: one primarily-lago (easy to guess their identity), one merchants and the like which is shunning poor Michael, and…a third, with quite a few kilrathi and lago, not so easily identified. The three factions mix, though the cores are separate.
[OOC] WC GM: Abraham has received Social Battle Map!
[OOC] WC GM: Alexander's turn.
[OOC] Abraham: Da da da DAAAAAAAAAAA!
[OOC] Abraham: Sadly our princess is on another map.
DocAlexander surveys the crowd.
[OOC] Ingenue: Now all you need is the key and the compass and we can bump off this boss for heart container-get.
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: + - - + (Base: 3 Total: 3) (Alertness)
Alexander deduces much the same info as Abraham. In particular, getting to the intersection of the three crowds may take some doing - but there may be something there.
[OOC] WC GM: Compass, you say? :P
The only reaction from the crowd is from the Isolationists, who dance around and attempt to cordon off Michael. (Composure Attack)
WC GM rolled up 4dF: 0 0 + - (Base: 3 Total: 3) (Culture/Tech to show the navy boy is not one of them)
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: 0 - 0 - (Base: 3 Total: 1) (Cultures/Technology to show that yes, he is a native)
[OOC] Michael Pearson: marks off two stress
The rest of the party - especially Abraham - saw that.
[OOC] WC GM: Round 3!
Zinda Tegram glances over at Michael. Ah, the spyboy can fend for himself…
DocAlexander: "Shall we go rescue our friend over there?"
Ingenue looks over at Michael. "Is he in danger?"
Abraham: "You go ahead doc. I'm going to help… indirectly…."
Michael Pearson: "!No.!"
Zinda Tegram: "Vaguely."
Abraham makes his way to the band. "Pardon me gentlemen, but may I sit in?"
DocAlexander worms his way through the crowd to get to Spyboy.
One of the band members not presently playing looks up. "This is not a free jam, sir."
Zinda Tegram smiles and walks over towards the edge of the mystery faction, carefully gauging the whole room's reaction to her, and picking up a small glass of wine on the way over.
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: - + + - (Base: 4 Total: 4) (Alertness)
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Tagging "I can see them all"
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: So 6
As Zinda walks up, the outer edges of the faction part for her, then a smaller lady offers her hand to dance. "Ah, Lady Knight. We have heard of you. Won't you join us?"
Abraham: "All right then, I would like to make a request instead. Mood Indigo, if you would please." ((maneuver to add the aspect "Spirit of Brotherhood" to the scene.))
[OOC] WC GM: Roll it.
Abraham rolled up 4dF: - + 0 - (Base: 2 Total: 1) (Charm Maneuver)
[OOC] Abraham: It made it?
[OOC] WC GM: You're applying to the scene, so difficulty 1. Made it.
[OOC] Abraham: Yay!
BandMember: "Very good, sir." The current piece ends, and Mood Indigo starts up.
[OOC] Abraham: This will totally mess with their dance fighting!
[OOC] WC GM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BINtiLBHCI
Abraham nods in gratitude to the band member.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Good choice!
[OOC] WC GM: Quite.
Zinda Tegram hears the change in music, and lets slip one of those sad far away smiles. "Sure, why not?"
[OOC] Ingenue: Okay Michael, all eyes on you. Dance Battle, round 1: FIGHT!
Indeed, the Isolationists do seem to be thrown off their game for a bit…
[OOC] Abraham: Maneuer to place aspect on your self 'snapping fingers'.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Starting a fight with this music playing would be very Tarantino-esque…
The small lady begins leading Zinda in a slow waltz. "So. That movie - the one with the wormhole. It's been getting some people thinking. Maybe…maybe there's another way back to the Confederacy."
[OOC] Abraham: Sorry Mike, I'd like to help, but I don't have three years of ballet and two years of taps…
Zinda Tegram matches her in the waltz. "Is that so?"
SmallLady: "Yeah. Think about it. I mean, there is…or was, probably still is…a wormhole in Proxima, right?"
Zinda Tegram: "This is the first I've heard of it, but it does seem possible. You want us to go check it out, I imagine?"
[OOC] Michael Pearson: We can't get there, Chandley's in the way =p
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yep.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I know.
The small lady nods. "Lots of 'us'. And then - well, who knows how to get through their space, but if we can get from the wormhole they make here to the wormhole that's in Proxima…"
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Do the other players have tokens on the map, or are they context again?
Zinda Tegram: "Then you can re-unite with the confederation, and re-establish order? A laudable goal."
[OOC] WC GM: Depends on which players you mean. The PCs have tokens.
[OOC] WC GM: Any named character has a token.
Zinda Tegram does a slight flourish in her dance-move and brings the small-lady closer.
[OOC] WC GM: The groups are places on the map.
Zinda Tegram: "But."
The small lady blushes a bit, easily going with Zinda's moves. "But. It's a tall order, we know."
[OOC] Michael Pearson: So yeah, no point in a dance fight.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: ….but crap.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Now I have no idea how to achieve victory conditions.
[OOC] DocAlexander: You don't piss of the isolationists.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I can make the isolationists like me. Let me finish this.
[OOC] WC GM: If your objective is to affect the groups, and the groups are places on the map…are you not "attacking" the map?
[OOC] Abraham: Wise woman say: If violence is not solving your problems, you're just not using enough of it.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Is that woman Zinda?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Zinda's motivations and theirs are not so far apart.
[OOC] Abraham: My mother actually. Who is probably not Zinda.
Zinda Tegram: "Yes. There are those in the confederation who certainly see things like you do, but you have to understand that they are in a difficult position. And then, of course, if we re-unify my home will be invaded again."
[OOC] Michael Pearson: But you can't attack a zone. So are they more immobile actors, then?
[OOC] WC GM: Maybe you can't use Attack actions against zones, but… ;)
Zinda Tegram looks into the small lady's eyes. "You understand."
SmallLady: "Yes. I do. It's difficult, but if we could gather enough support…"
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: + - + - (Base: 5 Total: 5) (Resolve+Undeniable Pride. Please, don't kill us!)
Zinda Tegram maintains eye contact, trying to send a message.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Free move to the zone between the Integrated and Isolationists….still trying to figure out how to phrase my action.
Michael Pearson: "Please excuse me, I didn't mean to cause any trouble for our peace-loving brothers and sisters."
Zinda Tegram: "We'll look for a way, but from our perspective there are steps that need to be taken beforehand to ensure blood is not needlessly spilled."
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Charm to lay the Maneuver: Factionalized Infighting on the Isolationists?
[OOC] WC GM: Zinda: that's a Maneuver for an Aspect? That'll be round 4.
[OOC] WC GM: Michael, Ingenue, and Alexander still need to do round 3.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I should have specified earlier, that roll was more to try and persuade her.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: However that would work.
Ingenue closes its eyes, falling backwards into the stream of consciousness that makes up the 'in-crowd'. For those so included, physical proximity means nothing. ((Free move to Integrated zone, another assess action to listen to the stream.))
[OOC] WC GM: Michael: sure, if you can find a way to justify it.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: 0 0 + + (Base: 4 Total: 6) ((Alertness assessment.))
[OOC] Michael Pearson: That's what the peace-loving brethren comment was - trying to split the hawks and pacifists.
SmallLady: "So what would you suggest?"
[OOC] WC GM: Ah.
[OOC] WC GM: Go for it, but it'll be resisted.
Abraham makes sure that everyone seems to be doing all right, keeping a careful eye on Metis. After he determines they are okay, he turns his gaze to the third cluster and studies them. ((Assessment on the ??? faction.))
[OOC] WC GM: Abraham: you've done your round 3. Wait for it.
[OOC] Abraham: k
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: - + - - (Base: 6 Total: 4) (Factionalized Infighting, spending a fate point on 'Already Sized Up the Tactical Situation.')
Zinda Tegram smiles at the lady. "I know my people. They're dense, but not stupid. I can bring them back to the cluster, but if they're invaded that all goes down the drain."
WC GM rolled up 4dF: - 0 0 - (Base: 2 Total: 0) (Resolve to not be swayed)
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Who was that to?
The Integrated are sizing up the other factions - just a bit nervous about what other currents there are. On the one hand, the isolation lets them meld more and perhaps make more of themselves. On the other, rejection of the Confederation ultimately limits what they can do. But the film of Ingenue-messiah, and the knowledge of Michael, has got them thinking - do they want to promote significant expansion of Integration?
[OOC] WC GM: That roll was unsuccessfully opposing Michael.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Kewl.
Indeed, Michael's assault by the Isolationists seems to have set the Integrated leery of them.
DocAlexander carefully makes his way to Michael's position.
[OOC] WC GM: So…call it double-Move, since it's two zones?
[OOC] DocAlexander: yeah
[OOC] WC GM: Hmm…call it Agility, if you're kind of forcing through the dance crowd to Be By His Side. Meet or beat a 1.
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: 0 + + 0 (Base: 2 Total: 4) (Agility (The calvary is on it's way!))
Wingman Alexander is right there, and easily is in place to intercept and diffuse the Isolationists' shunning.
WC GM rolled up 4dF: 0 0 - + (Base: 1 Total: 1) (Culture/Tech, -2 for "WTF Wingman Out Of Nowhere")
[OOC] WC GM: Resolve to defend
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: + - - + (Base: 3 Total: 3) (Resolve)
Successful defense is successful!
[OOC] WC GM: Round 4!
Abraham makes sure that everyone seems to be doing all right, keeping a careful eye on Metis. After he determines they are okay, he turns his gaze to the third cluster and studies them. ((Assessment on the ??? faction.))
Abraham rolled up 4dF: 0 - 0 - (Base: 4 Total: 2) (Science Assessment)
Zinda Tegram bows her head to the small lady as the music dies down and their down comes to a slow.
Zinda Tegram: "Thank you for the dance madam. It seems my friend has gotten himself in a mite of trouble however…"
Zinda Tegram glances over to where Michael is fending off the isolationists.
Abraham overhears conversations similar to Zinda's. Call them the Aggressive faction: they want to channel resources to counterattack the Nephilim and reestablish contact through their space.
Zinda Tegram: "Please, think about what I said."
SmallLady: "I shall, but please, this is more important than one star system."
[OOC] WC GM: …what the heck. Yes, that small lady has pink hair.
Zinda Tegram pauses on her exit. "Yeah, it is. But…I can't just let my home be ruined."
Zinda Tegram: "What's your name?"
The small lady smiles. "Call me 'Bunny'. My friends all do. Apparently I'm an honorary lago or something."
Zinda Tegram smiles her best far-away romantic smile. "That's a nice name. I'll remember it. Have a great night, Bunny."
Zinda Tegram waves as she works her way through the middle of all three groups on her way to save Michael.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Free action to move.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Jeez, guys! I've taken two stress boxes and no consequences! I'm not in any danger!
[OOC] WC GM: The middle of all three would be 2 zones away. Are you heading to Aggressive-Integrated or Aggressive-Isolationist?
[OOC] Michael Pearson: I'm also extracting myself and leaving discord behind me! Don't worry about me!
[OOC] Abraham: But you're the only one who can protect Metis from Zinda.
[OOC] Ingenue: That's more stress I've seen anyone take ever in this game. Face it dude, this is as close to danger as we've gotten.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Where is Michael?
[OOC] DocAlexander: This is the most dangerous party… in the world.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Aggressive isolationist.
[OOC] WC GM: Michael and Alexander are in Integrated-Isolationist.
[OOC] WC GM: Abraham is not in any of the groups. Ingenue is in Integrated.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Admiral, in my opinion, I'd suggest you roll something to move to the middle immediately.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Free move to Integrated; Cultures/Technology to dance with Heggy and 'show the flag.' Uh….Maneuver to put 'Oh, that's sweet' on the Integrated?
[OOC] WC GM: Sure.
[OOC] Abraham: I'm going to form a fourth faction with the band.
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: + + + - (Base: 3 Total: 5) (Cultures/Technology to put 'Oh, how sweet' on the Integrated)
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Naaaaisu
[OOC] WC GM: BTW, map-wise, don't forget that there's a Core space for each of the three factions as well.
[OOC] WC GM: E.g., Core Integrated, Core Isolationist, and Core Aggressive.
[OOC] WC GM: Aspect placed.
[OOC] Ingenue: Free move to Integrated-Core.
Indeed, the mood of the neutrino-comm communications does turn more complimentary and less fearful.
Ingenue smiles (metaphorically). "[The dichotomy is false! The Confederation need not be rejected. More, they should be pitied. They cannot know what we have! There is trust amongst the Integrated that outsiders can only dream of! Denying them the opportunity to experience this is wrong. Growth and improvement require new data, and only limited data can be gathered via isolation. You must experience the universe! And if you cannot, gather that data from those who have! The Confederacy can only improve Integrated, so long as we remember who we are!]"
[OOC] Ingenue: Pretty much a direct culture assault that just happens to resolve their 'dilemma'.
[OOC] WC GM: Go for it. Tagging anything?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: There's a good scene aspect if I recall…
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Thinking about it, if Zinda's in Aggressive-Isolationist, that pretty much puts her in the hottest part of this social combat. ….right where she wants to be.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I'm just here to advance my agenda. ; 3
[OOC] Ingenue: No reason to tag yet. That happens when chessa gives the four'-' salute.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: - - + - (Base: 3 Total: 1) ((Culture/Tech vs. Integrated.)))
[OOC] Ingenue: And now we tag.
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. "Oh, how sweet" would be applicable, actually.
[OOC] WC GM: If Michael's willing to give that free tag?
[OOC] Ingenue: The aspect Michael just place, the Integrated's uncertainty/confusion, Part of the Whole (1 FP), and I won't screw this up. Dependent on Michael's free tag.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: YAAAAAAH!
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Hey, once the Aspect is on the board it's on the board, WC. =p
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Drop some FP!
[OOC] WC GM: Alright. Success, then.
The Integrated murmur and consider - and then come back that they are generally willing to agree, so long as the other factions can be convinced…
[OOC] WC GM: VICTORY PROGRESS: 1/4
[OOC] DocAlexander: Hooray!
[OOC] Ingenue: All relevant information passed through Neu-comm.
[OOC] Ingenue: I contributed! *goes and makes victory tea*
[OOC] Michael Pearson: 4th one being the band, I take it?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: The center.
[OOC] WC GM: Zinda and Alexander, you're up. Zinda's taken her free move.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Are Michael and I still with the Isolationists?
[OOC] WC GM: Michael's moved to Integrated. You're still in Isolationist-Integrated.
[OOC] DocAlexander: I suppose with Michael 'rescued' it's time to leave hostile territory…
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Hmm.)
[OOC] WC GM: Or attack. Something needs to be done in there, and Zinda may need help.
Zinda Tegram approaches one of the more well-spoken isolationists.
Zinda Tegram: "May I ask you some questions, sir?"
Isolationist: "Hmm?" This one seems to be keeping a wary eye on the Aggressives.
DocAlexander walks over to the Isolationist that Zinda is interacting with.
[OOC] WC GM: Two zones away. Double-Move? Might not be the most useful thing to do.
Zinda Tegram: "Well, I just notice that a lot of people seem nervous about the military, and I'm curious if it's really the military power they have, or if we don't want to give up our newfound independence from Earth?"
[OOC] DocAlexander: Oh, I thought she was heading over to where I was… never mind, then.
The Isolationist smiles. "Ahh, there is that."
[OOC] WC GM: Nah. After her free move, she's two Zones away. Kind of on the other side of the Isolationists from where you are.
Zinda Tegram smiles back. A friendly smile.
[OOC] DocAlexander: ah.
Zinda Tegram: "I don't think you and I need to be so hostile, after all."
Isolationist: "You're from Oldziey, aye? Then surely you know what would happen if the Confederation returns."
Zinda Tegram: "Tegram."
Zinda Tegram extends a hand.
The Isolationist shakes. "Rick."
[OOC] DocAlexander: Are there people walking around with beverages?
[OOC] Ingenue: ….Hunter?
[OOC] WC GM: There are beverages, but not people walking around serving them. It is a dance, after all.
Zinda Tegram: "Yeah, that place is my home. And I know it's not too popular, but I'm damn proud of it too."
[OOC] WC GM: As to Rick - maybe. You don't know. ;)
Rick: "There are a lot of us who'd rather not fight."
Rick: "Maybe you can speak with them?"
Zinda Tegram: "I know the feeling, actually. We held them out last time, but everyone knew it was a matter of time. What if there could be reunification without violence? Or, at least, without violence to that extent."
Rick: "It's a nice dream. But how could we pull it off?"
Zinda Tegram: "Integrate Oldziey with the rest of the cluster prior to reunification."
Zinda Tegram: "Moreover, the improved doctrine and fighter design techniques from my home would get the cluster a pretty penny, if properly capitalized…"
Zinda Tegram: "And, furthermore, we can't leave Oldziey as it is. I love my home, but…it's a humanitarian nightmare, you understand."
Rick: "I've heard."
Zinda Tegram: "It's worse than the public knows."
Zinda Tegram gauges the reaction from the other isolationists present.
Zinda Tegram: "What do you think?"
DocAlexander examines the group of Isolationists he's in the middle of.
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: - + 0 - (Base: 3 Total: 2) (Alertness)
Rick: "I think…if you could put that plan to the others, they might just listen. Right now they're just afraid."
Zinda Tegram: "Well, their aims and mine aren't so different. Could I ask you to introduce me?"
It's not just the Isolationists who are giving Alexander the eye. The crowd that Ingenue, Michael, and Heggy are part of seems to be stepping a bit awkwardly around Alexander. Instinct suggests that getting out of there would be a good idea, unless he sees any clear immediate goals.
Rick: "Certainly." He leads Zinda further into the Isolationist crowd.
Zinda Tegram follows.
[OOC] WC GM: Hmm…call that an auto-success on a triple-Move to get Zinda to Core Isolationist for next round?
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yeah.
DocAlexander mutters to himself "Well, I can tell when I'm not wanted…" and walks towards Zinda.
[OOC] WC GM: Free move into Isolationists for Alexander, then.
[OOC] DocAlexander: is that another agility check?
[OOC] WC GM: Nah. Single move is free and automatic.
The Isolationists try to wall up, blocking Alexander's path.
WC GM rolled up 4dF: 0 - - 0 (Base: 3 Total: 1) (Culture/Tech with a new snubbing target)
[OOC] DocAlexander: What do I roll to oppose that?
[OOC] WC GM: Resolve would be one option.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: What do you want to roll to oppose that?
[OOC] WC GM: ^
[OOC] Michael Pearson: What can you justify rolling to oppose that?
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: - 0 - 0 (Base: 3 Total: 1) (Resolve)
[OOC] WC GM: In general, "choose a skill and justify it". Some are easier to justify than others.
Snubbed! …but this is the gentlest snub Alexander has ever faced.
[OOC] WC GM: A "successful" attack that hits for 0 stress, if I'm reading the rules right.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Sounds about right.
[OOC] WC GM: Round 5!
[OOC] DocAlexander: So my feelings are slightly hurt.
[OOC] WC GM: Yep.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Free move, continuing to dance into Aggressive-Integrated. Tactics to find a pair that Heggy and Michael can cut in with.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Actually, maybe it would be better to work our way straight into the heart of their territory.
[OOC] Ingenue: It feels like being in the core allows for a greater effect. This might be my mind making things up.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Full-Move to Core Aggressive. Subbing Tactics for Agility.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Using Near-Prescience.
[OOC] WC GM: "Greater effect" as in "a certain thing is only possible there".
[OOC] WC GM: And - sure, go for it.
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: - 0 0 + (Base: 5 Total: 5) (Tactics)
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Hah. Even if they threw up a few minor pass values I'll still make it. Granted, could be trouble if they threw up a big one.
Michael easily shifts and spins, him and Heggy trading partners in a flawless display that soon leaves them in the midst of the Aggressives.
Abraham applauds politely at the band's rendition of Mood Indigo before moving on to mingle with Zinda and the group she is talking with ((Free move to Agressives.))
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I'm aggressive core.
[OOC] Abraham: I'm totally not trying to protect the Agressives from Zinda's annexationist policies. Honest.
[OOC] Abraham: Well, I'm working my way there.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Please don't get in the way. : P
[OOC] DocAlexander: As am I
[OOC] WC GM: Err? I thought Zinda was at Isolationist Core.
[OOC] WC GM: After talking Rick, the Isolationist, into escorting her there.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I meant isolationist core.
[OOC] DocAlexander: I have no idea anymore…
[OOC] WC GM: Ah. So…Abraham, moving to Aggressives or Isolationists?
[OOC] WC GM: It may make a difference.
[OOC] WC GM: Alexander is in Isolationists.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Right.
[OOC] Abraham: Ah, aggressives. I'm going to be saving the isolationists for last (barring the consensus.
[OOC] WC GM: And since I'm recapping positions: Michael's in Aggressives Core, and Ingenue is in Integrated Core.
[OOC] Abraham: Lemme refluff my action.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: All is at it should be. We just need Abraham in the middle. ; )
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Probably best if you work your way into the consensus. We are up against a time limit. And given the clock time we probably don't have much left.
Abraham applauds politely at the band's rendition of Mood Indigo before moving on to mingle with the group that sounds like they are planning a counterstrike against the Nephilim. ((Free move to Aggressives.))
[OOC] WC GM: …indeed, I could see wisdom in Abraham's move being a Full Move to Consensus - the middle.
Ingenue raises itself from the stream, opening its eyes. Initial survey: yes. Integrated seem happier, according to standard heuristic analysis. Nue mingles through the crowd, the murmur of the stream (at this range, proximity is nothing) falling to a background process. ((Full move, heading towards Alexander. Wherever he might be.))
[OOC] Abraham: I think I will do that then. -my last two moves because I am indecisive and easily swayed, like a good admiral should be.
Abraham applauds politely at the band's rendition of Mood Indigo before moving on to mingle with a group that seems to be made up of all three of the cliques he has identified.
[OOC] WC GM: Alright. Full Moves for Ingenue and Abraham. Pick a skill, justify if necessary, and roll. In both cases, you're moving 3 zones, so you'll need to meet or beat a 2.
[OOC] Abraham: Full move to center.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: - + - - (Base: 4 Total: 2) ((Alertness. Nue's small enough that it can slip through gaps in the crowd that others can't, just have to find said gaps.))
Abraham will not be hampered by false 'coincidental' people getting in his way. He sees his goal and he is going for it.
Abraham rolled up 4dF: - 0 0 + (Base: 5 Total: 5) (Resolve Move)
[OOC] WC GM: Both succeed. Zinda & Alexander!
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I'm being introduced, I thought! : P
[OOC] Abraham: A bullet suddenly appears in Abraham's way. Abraham give the bullet a stern glare and it shoots off.
DocAlexander walks up to Zinda to make sure that she isn't about to declare war on or annex anything.
Rick: "Excuse me. I'm sure you all know by reputation my Knight friend here."
The Isolationists around Zinda break up and nod.
Rick: "You should listen to what she has to say." He gestures for her to proceed.
Zinda Tegram: "I was just thinking reunification could be bloody and messy, and, ah, I'm not too keen on having my home…well, crushed, is the word that comes to mind."
Zinda Tegram: "But then, if we find earth again, and Oldziey is no longer considered 'insurgent', there'd be a lot less war around, wouldn't there be? And, if things go -really- well, we'd have all sorts of great fighter designs and doctrinal advancements…in earth eyes, we might not be a backwater any more."
Zinda Tegram smiles a bit.
Zinda Tegram: "You see where I'm going with this?"
They nod hesitantly.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: "Yes. Invade Oldziey."
Zinda Tegram: "I know Oldziey. I lived there nearly my whole life. And so when I tell you, I'm sure I can have that system not start a war, you can know I'm not talking out my ass. My people are stubborn, but we're not stupid."
Zinda Tegram: "Nobody wants a stupid bloody war that dries up all the business."
Zinda Tegram: "Even if some people don't think ahead to realize what'd happen."
Zinda Tegram glances over at the aggressives.
Zinda Tegram: "I'd like to think we can work together, yeah?"
Isolationist: "I would, but…" He points at Alexander, who is right there. "There's tradition we're breaking away from."
DocAlexander: "And what tradition would that be?"
Zinda Tegram: "I get you on the tradition too. Alexander, can you show your arm?"
Isolationist: "Yours."
Zinda Tegram: "If it's not trouble for you, of course."
[OOC] Michael Pearson: SECRET-SPILLING ZINDA STRIKES AGAIN
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: ; )
DocAlexander glares at Zinda
DocAlexander removes his right glove.
Zinda Tegram smiles through the glare.
[OOC] Ingenue: You know, that's the first time this session. She's practically reformed.
The Isolationists stop, missing three beats in their dance as they STARE.
Zinda Tegram: "We're not all bound by old ways of thinking, you see."
DocAlexander quickly replaces his glove.
Ingenue takes Alexander's hand, patting it once.
[OOC] WC GM: …I could almost see Profession: Doctor as Alexander's roll for that, if he's Maneuvering to place an Aspect that Zinda can tag.
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: - - + + (Base: 5 Total: 5) (Profession: Doctor (A product of modern medicine))
[OOC] WC GM: And what's Zinda rolling?
Zinda Tegram: "We think we can keep our way of life in this cluster even if things go well, but we can't do it if we can't work together."
[OOC] Abraham: Zinda will be rolling fudge dice, silly cat.
DocAlexander: "And the more unified we are, the greater influence we will have on the culture of the Confederation when we do re-join it."
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Typing.
Zinda Tegram rolled up 4dF: 0 + + 0 (Base: 11 Total: 13) (Resolve, tagging atmosphere of brotherhood, merchant background of the isolationists, Alexander's hand, Instilled with a Knight's Pride.)
The Isolationists are visibly swayed.
Zinda Tegram smiles at them.
They applaud, even.
Zinda Tegram: "Thank you. Thank you."
Rick: "Now if we can just convince them to go along…" He nods at the other factions.
…looking around, people are starting to tire. It does not seem you have that much time to wrap things up.
Zinda Tegram: "I think we can work something out. Thanks, Rick, I couldn't of done it without you. Can I buy you a drink?"
[OOC] WC GM: VICTORY PROGRESS: 2/4; TIME LIMIT: 5/7
[OOC] WC GM: Round 6, go!
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Michael and Abraham, you're up.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Abraham's later, remember? So you guys have a chance to lay down some Aspects for him?
Rick: "No, no, let me buy for you!" He looks off to the side, looking for the bar.
Zinda Tegram: "Thanks."
Zinda Tegram follows Rick.
Some of the Isolationists gather to snub Alexander, but can not quite bring themselves to do so. Ingenue, notably, faces no problem slipping in among them.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Just getting snubbed all around.
[OOC] WC GM: The Aggressives would get along with you.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: They would.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Maybe I'll head over there and get appreciated for once…
Ingenue offers the Isolationists a narrowed gaze, but sticks with Alexander (Zinda's a big girl, she can handle herself… unless she can't and then you'll find out how fast Nue clears a crowd).
[OOC] DocAlexander: haha
Michael Pearson: "Excuse me, miss, may I have this dance?"
Michael Pearson cuts in with a central-looking Aggressor
Heggy, meanwhile, moves in with another mark.
DocAlexander smiles at Ingenue
DocAlexander: "Let's go see what the rest of the group is up to."
[OOC] WC GM: If it's not obvious, here's the list of friendly factions. Zinda: Iso/Agg. Michael: Int/Agg. Ingenue: Iso/Int. Alexander: Agg. Abraham: Agg.
[OOC] DocAlexander: I though Ingenue was with Zinda and Alex?
[OOC] Abraham: Wonder how I got friendly with any of them? They must like Mood Indigo.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Int dun like me that much. : P
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: What do Agg have against Metis though?
[OOC] WC GM: Well - Integrated are "awkward", not hostile.
[OOC] Ingenue: That's just 'who your allies are'. Not where we are now.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Aaah, OK.
[OOC] WC GM: Aggressives see a child.
[OOC] DocAlexander: oh!
[OOC] Ingenue: Nue /is/ with Alex.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Yeah, I though WC meant that was a list of the locations of the PCs
Ingenue nods. "Yes!"
Ingenue: "[The benefit of Integration is that we are never alone, even when no one is around. Mingle! Find partners. Dance! …that is what people do at dances, I think? This is my first dance…]"
[OOC] WC GM: Current positions: Michael - Agg Core, Alexander - Iso Core, Ingenue - Iso, Abraham - Consensus, Zinda - Edge of Crowd
[OOC] Ingenue: Charm maneuver, shifting the mood of the room by getting the Integrated to dance placing the aspect "This is a dance, so start dancing!" on the scene.
DocAlexander looks around for everyone else.
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: 0 0 - + (Base: 3 Total: 3) (Alertness)
[OOC] WC GM: Unless Rick only free-moved Zinda to Iso?
[OOC] WC GM: No roll needed. Alexander can easily see where everyone is.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Nah, you said core iso earlier.
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Also, Alexander, you have two actions left, no need to waste them like that! =p
[OOC] WC GM: Zinda was Core Iso. Did she free-move out to Iso?
The Aggressives offer Michael and Heggy their hands and easily dance with them.
Ingenue rolled up 4dF: + + 0 0 (Base: 2 Total: 4) (((Charm maneuver, placing aspect: "This is a dance, so start dancing!" on scene.)))
Michael Pearson: "So I hear there are people who are thinking about….wormholes."
[OOC] WC GM: Placed.
[OOC] Ingenue: ….is that it, Chessa? No one takes you dancing? Is that why you're grumpy?
Aggressive: "Yeah! Go into Nephilim space, find the wormhole back to Confed space, claim the systems between."
Aggressive: "Of course you're on board with that, right?"
[OOC] DocAlexander: So is Abraham still in the core?
Michael Pearson: "I don't know, honestly."
Michael Pearson: "I hadn't even thought of the possibility."
[OOC] Abraham: God I hope so. I made the roll and chessa did not turn away from me.
Michael Pearson: "My training was always along the lines of 'find the wormhole and collapse it.'"
[OOC] WC GM: Abraham's in Consensus, at the center.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Tag. Spend FP.
Aggressive: "I know! But in this case…well, we'll need them to set up another wormhole. Preferably one that doesn't cut off a system."
Michael Pearson: "How do we fight the Nephilim when they've always outnumbered us?"
DocAlexander makes his way to Abraham
Aggressive: "That is a problem. But surely we could find a way! If…" She nods to the other factions. "…if only we could get united behind the plan."
[OOC] DocAlexander: scratch that
DocAlexander: "You know, reunification can't really be avoided. Eventually, they other side will figure out a way to reconnect. We have to take the initative to make sure that when we are rejoined to the rest of the Confederation that it is on our terms."
DocAlexander rolled up 4dF: + + + + (Base: 3 Total: 7) (Oratory)
[OOC] WC GM: Oh my yes, that works.
Not only have the Isolationists stopped snubbing Alexander, they begin to applaud him.
[OOC] DocAlexander: Looks like I'm on Chessa's good side
[OOC] Abraham: That's because Chessa resides in your hand.
Michael Pearson: "And what makes you think the other factions won't be on board?"
[OOC] DocAlexander: That explains why it tried to choke me that one time…
Rick eventually finds a drink station, for want of bar, but at least snags a soda for Zinda, and another for himself.
Zinda Tegram: "Thanks, Rick."
Aggressive: "Have you HEARD them? The Isolationists want nothing to do with the Confederacy. And…I'm not sure what's up with that In Crowd, but they seem to think sharing something will take all our time and energy or something."
Rick: "I hear you're going to the rave after this?"
Rick: "A bunch of us will be going there. You know…if you get enough support, you COULD set something up. Something that'd leave a legacy - to inspire people to work to help you, while you're off touring other systems."
Michael Pearson: "Mmm. Well, the isolationists know that they'll get a better deal if reunification is on our terms."
Michael Pearson: "The In Crowd - well, I heard a rather stirring speech from that area of the floor earlier…."
Zinda Tegram: "It almost sounds like you've got something in mind."
Zinda Tegram takes a sip of her soda.
Rick: "Nothing in particular. Just…you know, you're here building support, right? And this is the media capital of the cluster. Where better to do propaganda from?"
Aggressive: "What about?"
Michael Pearson: "Reintegration."
Michael Pearson: "Pointing out that as long as the In Crowd is confined to this cluster of space, they'll never be all they can be, never know all they can know."
Aggressive: "Eh?"
Michael Pearson keeps dancing, his eyes up and to the right, obviously thinking
Zinda Tegram smiles at Rick. "We've considered it."
Michael Pearson: "Of course…if we do try to seize a wormhole…"
Michael Pearson: "The Roland will be at the very tip of the spear."
Michael Pearson: "Every other admiral held their rank at Chandley, they clearly support the collapse-on-sight. Actually going through would take a new player."
Michael's dance partner nods, listening to his speech. Several of the others nearby seem to be listening too.
Michael Pearson: "So really, the only chance of taking control of a wormhole…is to back Admiral Bounty."
[OOC] Michael Pearson: Charm?
[OOC] WC GM: Sure.
Michael Pearson rolled up 4dF: + + - + (Base: 4 Total: 6) (Charm)
[OOC] Michael Pearson: I can punch that up if needed…
[OOC] WC GM: Take Ingenue's dance tag and you're good.
[OOC] WC GM: That just leaves Abraham - and Zinda, if supporting.
[OOC] WC GM: VICTORY PROGRESS: 3/4
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I have my own agenda for nao. : 3
Zinda Tegram: "So, Rick, are you seeing anybody?"
Zinda Tegram shakes her soda glass in that perfect inviting way.
Zinda Tegram: "I've got somebody I'd like to introduce you to."
[OOC] Abraham: Run Forest, Run!
Rick: "Eh? Well…I've been kind of dating this singer, but it's not going so well."
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: : 3333
Zinda Tegram: "I'm sorry to hear that. But here, lemme introduce you to her."
Rick looks at Zinda, curious.
Zinda Tegram leads Rick to Bunny.
Zinda Tegram: "She's over here."
Rick: "Umm, hello?"
Zinda Tegram: "Hey Bunny! This is Rick."
[OOC] DocAlexander: Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make Rick a match…
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: I'm just randomly setting NPC's up.
[OOC] Abraham: I will not signal the band to start in on 'Kiss the Girl'. I won't.
Zinda Tegram: "I was thinking you two might get along well."
Abraham needs not signal them. Someone in the band noticed, and has begun that tune.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Also, conveniently, helps bring the factions together! : D
Bunny: "Oh, hi! Umm…" She tilts her head. "Weren't you with…" She points towards the Isolationists.
Zinda Tegram: "Oh, come now, don't mind that stuff. This is a dance, isn't it?"
Zinda Tegram: "Have fun!"
Zinda Tegram gives rick a little shove, winks at the pair of them, and makes for the consensus.
They tentatively hold hands and begin, slowly, to dance.
[OOC] Zinda Tegram: Yes! Yesssss!
[OOC] DocAlexander: Zinda Tegram, celebrity matchmaker
Zinda Tegram looks to the consensus and her smile begins to fade. There's not much time left.
Abraham addresses the gathering. "Is everyone having a good time? We have a band that can play the best rendition of Mood Indigo that I've heard since I came to this sector. We've got people with wildly diverse opinions, eating together, dancing together. It's nice isn't it?"
Abraham continues, "Now I will be visiting each planet in the system, and I can only hope that things go as peacefully there as they have here. That all those planets are as… unified as this one. One people. Different ideologies. Heck, different species. But one people, all working together, for everyone."
Abraham concludes. "But don't let me monopolize your time. Dance. Drink. Enjoy yourselves."
Abraham rolled up 4dF: - + + + (Base: 2 Total: 4) (Oratory, until all are one.)
[OOC] Abraham: Do I need taggy tags of tagging?
[OOC] Ingenue: Session's basically over, tag everything! EVERYTHING!
[OOC] Abraham: Abraham tags everything! EVERYTHING!
[OOC] WC GM: …and it is enough. You've lost track of how many tags you had floating around. Let's just say, your roll does get to the double digits.
All three factions are applauding now, but they soon get back to the dance - what's left of it.
[OOC] WC GM: VICTORY
[OOC] Abraham: MOSH PIT!!!
[OOC] WC GM: …that'll wait for the rave.
Zinda Tegram makes a tiny got it gesture.
Zinda Tegram: "Looks like that guy really can deliver when it comes down to it. Hah…"
Zinda Tegram spins on the ball of her foot, wearing a decidedly more crazy grin starts steadily walking towards the door.
[OOC] Abraham: Yep, I can totally make with the pretty speeches, so long as I have a text editor in front of me.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License